Chapter one- Volleyball

Chapter one- Volleyball

A Chapter by xXxAxDisastrousxScenexXx

It is a warm summer day after the rain had fallen when some of the guys and me decide to go down to the park. It is the perfect opportunity for some volleyball. Of course the sand was going to be a little wet, but it only adds to the fun. I stand between my two very best friends in the entire world, Amerie and Chaz Weiss, as we walk with a bunch of other people. Okay, there are more like only ten others.

Amerie, most often called Amy, is a really femme 19 year old guy. He's around five feet and six inches, only an inch taller than me, with these beautiful blue/green eyes hidden behind black rimmed "emo-glasses." Yes, he calls himself emo all the time. And it's kind of believable. His originally blonde hair is dyed black with random blonde and red streaks, reaching to about his shoulders and flipped to the right. My favorite thing about him, though, is his snake bites. They just make his lips all pouty and stuff. It's really cute. Is left ear is also pierced--five times. Also, he's always wearing these really tight clothes, most of them from my closet, and lots of black. Did I mention that he is gay? Well, yeah, he's a flaming homosexual and very flamboyant. F**k off if you don't like it, he's tre-cool.


Chaz is completely different from his younger brother. He's 20 and has that athletic lifestyle. He's five foot nine and always doing something active. His blue eyes are bright and looking towards the future. He wants to be a star--hopefully in volleyball or soccer. On top of his head is short and kind of wavy sandy blonde hair. He only has two piercing, and that is his ears, once each. He just got a new girlfriend too. I really don't know her that well; I try to avoid her as much as I can. She left a very bad first impression. Just don't ask. Anyway, he's into loose clothing and always has to have something sport-related on his body. He also likes armbands.... A lot. And sunglasses. He's hardly ever seen without them.


And me, well what can I say, I'm just your regular 17 year old girl, who's not German, actually, but Finnish. My parents got a divorce when I was younger and I got moved here with my mother. Besides that, I'm kind of dull, if you ask me, but doesn't everybody say that about themselves? Well, with me, it's true. I have a very boring life. It's Amy and Chaz that spice it up. Anyways, back to what I look like, right. Well, I have hip-length black hair. It really gets in the way a lot, especially since I also play sports all the time. I usually just tie it in a knot and put chopsticks through it to keep it in place. My shoulder-length bangs always fall out though and into my grey eyes. The only piercings I have are in my ears, and that is three times each. I also have the Tokio Hotel symbol tattooed on my lower right hip bone. It's really only noticeable when I'm wearing low-riding skinny pants and shirts that ride up. But, wait, that's all the time then, because that's all I wear; until Amy steals them, that is.

Oh, damn, I forgot to tell you my name, didn't I? Well, it's Henriika Mehler; though the guys always seem to call my Henry. They say that it fits better with my "guy personality" better, whatever that means. Maybe it's my ability to just be cool around the boys, because that is what all my friends are, or the habit of always getting dirty in any situation.

 



© 2009 xXxAxDisastrousxScenexXx


Author's Note

xXxAxDisastrousxScenexXx
i don't write much so it might suck. and i wont write the second chapter if you think it's bad,so if you like it then be sure to make it clear to me so i write chapter two

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on March 15, 2009
Last Updated on March 15, 2009


Author

xXxAxDisastrousxScenexXx
xXxAxDisastrousxScenexXx

About
i completely love My Chemical Romance. Which defiantly is the best band in the world!! I'm really shy unless your one of my friends and i know you well then I'm probably one of the most annoying thing.. more..

Writing