One

One

A Chapter by Xavier McIntosh

One

“We’ close homie. You ready?” Jose said to Ardo who was throwing up off the side of the boat.

“What you think muthafucka? I think I’m still buzzed, Puta. I feel like s**t.” Ardo answered with a little slur to his words.

“Ight b***h, just don’t get fucked up. We’re here. get down and shut up. I’ma check this s**t out. There’s two guys up here ‘bout 150 meters away. Take the AK, gimmie the nine. You load this s**t?” Jose asked.

“Yea boy, you got 15 shots. I got you. I’ll take the trail up there. Keep it quiet at first. Take this guy up here with yo’ knife; then off the other muthafucker. You got time between the kills, I think. I’ll be far up the trail by then. I’ll sneak the left flank, meet me at the left edge of the forest in five minutes.” Ardo instructed.

“Damn boy, you gettin’ smart. The f**k, you gettin’ better than me, young Padawan.” Jose responded.

“Make it quick and clean, I’m all good. Got most the poison out.” Ardo said sadly honest.

“Okay, get up there, let’s go.” Jose said.

As Jose sneaked to approach the first guy on the right flank, Ardo ran to the opening of the forest. Ardo watched the first kill. Then motioned to Jose. Ardo threw a bottle at a rock down the bay on the far left flank. The thug looked over to the left, then started walking cautiously. Jose rushed the thug quietly. Slit his throat without a yelp.

Jose grabbed the thug’s revolver, and gave Ardo the Bowie knife from the other thug once Jose got to him.

“Damn, boy! Without a shot! You fucked ‘em up!” Ardo whispered.

“It’s ‘cuz I’m the s**t.” Jose sounded serious for a second then laughed a little.

“Let’s go, the big gunners see that s**t, they’ll be on our trail.” Jose said.

“Ight, try to keep up.” Ardo said.


When Ardo and Jose got to the base, they were kind of shocked. There was like five guys. Jose and Ardo looked at each other. They had this s**t. The coke was guarded by the five guys, and there was another thug supervising closer to where Ardo and Jose were. But there was something weird. The thugs kept looking down at their phones, probably checking the time, like they were waiting for something. Jose picked up on that right away.

“Hurry up man, more might be coming. Get as many squares of that s**t you can. Got that lighter fluid?” Jose asked.

“Yea. I got the guard. Then I’ll take the other two. Get cover in mind, they got two automatics.” Ardo said quickly.

“Go, go.” Jose rushed the first guy closest to him with the knife and stuck him right in the throat. the other two saw him and started shooting, but Jose found quick cover and started shooting over a big a*s crate. He shot one guy in the shoulder and the thug was down for a minute or two. While that was happening, Ardo already killed the thug guarding quickly and quietly with the Bowie knife. Then while Jose was in cover, Ardo got the AK-47 and sprayed down the rest of the thugs.

“Yo! Get the coke, homie! I’ll take some and torch the rest! Hurry!” Ardo yelled.

Jose ran out of cover to the coke that Ardo was already stuffing in his backpack. But when Jose was almost done getting all the coke he could fit in his backpack, Ardo tried to warn Jose but was too late. A thug came running up and shot Jose with his .45. Jose fell down, dead. The thug damn near shot down Ardo, but Ardo shot him right in the head in one shot.

“S**t!” Ardo yelled.

He made a break for the forest to the bay with his weapons and heavy a*s coke-filled backpack.

He heard a commotion behind him, so he ran harder. He saw two other thugs examining the dead bodies on the beach, then they saw Ardo make a break for his boat.

The thugs started shooting, missing as Ardo ran to the water, and dove in; trying to swim away. He had a feeling of doom. He thought, he knew he was going to die.

He caught a slug in his calf, turning the water red around him, and he wasn’t even that far from shore.

The thugs saw him, and shot his back, on the left side. Ardo started sinking in great pain. But, as he was about to drown, a thug grabbed Ardo by the hair, and pulled him up out of the shallow water Ardo was trying to take cover in.

Ardo caught the butt of the gun to his face; knocking him out cold...




© 2014 Xavier McIntosh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on November 26, 2014
Last Updated on November 26, 2014