Two

Two

A Chapter by Xavier McIntosh

Two

Ardo came to with a jolt. He looked around. His hands were tied with nylon. But he noticed an excruciating pain coming from the tips of his fingers. Then he remembered. He had been beaten so badly after he came to the first time that he forgot they tore off three fingernails on each hand. When he started to become more aware of his surroundings, the pain from his back and leg were immensely startling. They were bandaged well, his waist and his leg; Ardo assumed they removed the bullets because the surrounding areas of where he was shot weren’t swollen and infected. Then, he saw a thug walk up to him. Ardo thought quick. His hands were tied behind his back, so he needed to pull some of his B-Boy moves. As the weakly armed thug with just a knife approached Ardo, he did a bone-breaker move from breakdancing, bringing his arms to the front of him quickly. The thug panicked and motioned for his knife, but even though Ardo was in awful pain, he got up swiftly, and got the nylon tight around the thugs neck. Then, in a quick, clean jerk of Ardo’s hands, he broke the thug’s neck, killing him.

Ardo grabbed the knife from the dead thug lying on the ground. He cut off the nylon ties. His wrists were rubbed raw. But, due to the circumstances, it really didn’t matter too much.

With a knife in Ardo’s grip, he approached the cracked-open door. When he heard two guards talking and walking past, one guard mentioned he was going to check the cell Ardo was in to beat the piss out of him a little bit, just for fun. The other thug said he was going to grab a bite to eat.

As the one guard got in the door, and noticed Ardo wasn’t in his spot, and one thug was dead, he turned around quickly, raising his gun. Ardo snuck behind the guard before the thug was turned around halfway. Then, Ardo slit the guard’s throat. He did it deep enough to kill him instantly, not to get shot. So, after killing the guard, Ardo grabbed the thug’s .45mm pistol. It was loaded.

Ardo made his way to the door again. The light of the sun blinded Ardo for a quick second; Ardo ran to the forest nearby.


© 2014 Xavier McIntosh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on November 26, 2014
Last Updated on November 26, 2014