2012

2012

A Poem by X
"

i was bored

"

2012



no need for technology, these natives show the way.

Tools illuminating turquoise from jade this is their beauty.

They make modern day society look like dumb asses because they didn't have our resources.

Yet, time can be determined.

Thousands of years and we still follow the tracks of time saviors, we're in debt.

Behind on life because time has been wasted, our limit was set.

So blind, so dumb.

The message is clear, our end may be near.


They were the Mayans




they knew, somehow they knew. BREAKDOWN!

iron chain 100 pounds a link fall upon delicate shoulders to pull the engine of sin that drives death.

Laziness inspired by the b***s on tubes of clogging blood from the sticky reigns of gluttony.

The need for greed is immense, bullets of thought annihilate the membranes of guilt from a man with a cold heart.

Swords enter entrails, we breathe heavily and evaporate religion from the sweat of icons we thought were saints.

We were only introduced, tyranny is the is the crystal meth of society.


So like I said before, we were set a certain time limit. A limit to f**k up...... and we did

maybe the Mayans thought a new beginning was going to be needed. or.... they could be wrong?


2012

© 2010 X


Author's Note

X
i had the loooongest writer's block, sorry if this isn't like my usual work.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm making up for reviews I haven't returned. So you may get a few from me depending :). OK, I never know what I believe when it comes to 2012. Hopefully its all fake. This was a great poem!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I don't believe in 2012, but it's a good poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is really good and interesting:) I believe 2012 is simply an awakening of the consciousness. It was one elder of the Mayans who predicted the end, so do we believe that? There has been many predictions of the end of the world:)
I feel it more a phase of enlightenment, thats why time seems to be flying lately as consciousness evolves!
May sound odd but I believe that lol
The alignment of the planets and the 'new age' coming in will bring around more spiritual interest, peace afterdisturbance and altogether a breakdown of the Illuminati!
Peace friend!
xx


Posted 13 Years Ago


well it is definitely unusual...and a bit touchy but i like it. We need to find the answer for troublesome questions..its wat makes us who we are. :-)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 2, 2010

Author

X
X

Athens, GA



About
Love movies, whatever genre. ummm i am a noob writer, i don't even write (usually) but recently i have been influenced by people around me. i'd have to say about 30% of my freinds wrote peotry. so... .. more..

Writing
Reminisce Reminisce

A Poem by X


"I have a dream" "I have a dream"

A Poem by X


The Tale The Tale

A Poem by X



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..