take a minute to say thank you

take a minute to say thank you

A Story by victoria

This may not be a type of story you all may be used to, but this is a story from the heart. A story that is accually an inspirational type speach....
everybody gets caught in this thing called drama. You lose yourself in it, its a thing created by society to capture people attention and to create some sort of entertainment. It can also stem from work, to much getting your head into your work, loosing yourself in your work and what you do. but when this happens we all lose something, we lose our view of whats really important to us. Our lifes, families, loved ones. When someone leaves this world its hard and it hurts but it also opens your eyes to see that there is more to life then work and drama and craziness. Take time to say to someone that your happy to have them in your life,that they mean alot to you, that your thankful to be blessed with there presence in your life. because someday that person may leave this world and your eyes will open and it will be a struggle to get through the years after that, you may never have known how much they changed or made your life diffrent till there gone. So take a few seconds to take a step back from all the crap and look at how blessed you are. To every bad situation there is always hidden good, just always remeber that. Your loved, weather you know that or not. 
i lost my nanna in october from a long battle against cancer. I always was someone who supported the stop for cancer and thought how nice and good for people doing the cancer walks and donateing but it never really hit me like REALLLYY hit me how much cancer can effect your life till it took someone who was always happy and smileing and could make anyones day better just by being around them , cancer took her life. I was devastated i couldnt believe it. Theres not one day that goes by that i dont think about or miss her. I LOVE HER DEARLY FOREVER<3

© 2013 victoria


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on February 11, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2013

Author

victoria
victoria

Wonder Land, RI



About
~Taurus~ Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, is all about reward. Unlike the Aries love of the game, Taurus loves the rewards of the game. Think physical pleasures and material goods, for those .. more..

Writing