Chapter 1 : The dream meeting

Chapter 1 : The dream meeting

A Chapter by Sunrys
"

Keep dreaming

"
-Dad, please ...
-I said no, Tracey.
-But...
-No.

The girl sighed, saddened by her father's disagreement on the bike of his choice. She had just acquired her motorcycle license but the little girl, seeing things bigger, wanted a Harley Davidson. The price was exorbitant for his father. The salesman looked at the girl, sympathetic.

-Why not...?
-I said no, you take the one you want, but in the cheapest.

She sighed again, turning to the low-end motocross style. But something interfered them, the ringing of the door. A tall man, leather and helmet under his arm entered the store. They all made a monotonous hello but Tracey returned to his occupation to fantasize about this beauty. The man questioned the salesman and let the father and his daughter negotiate. He was interested in the taste of the girl that drooled literally on this Harley. After a little familiar discussion, he turned to the girl when the father had gone away.

- She's beautiful, mh?
- Oh yeah...
- Too bad it's so expensive.
- Mmmh ....

When she turned to the man, she was frightened at seeing him. It was Drago Wittley or the sexiest guy, the most popular guy. She blushed suddenly and lost control. She stared at him without even realizing it.

- My name is Drago.
- Tr ... tr ... Tracey ...
- Nice name.
She began to blush doubly. But the man went quickly without saying anything and left it there, alone in front of the bike. Her brain had not yet understood the situation, but, what was sure, she had just discussed with Drago, the guy she secretly admired. His father came back after walking around cheaper bikes.

- Well, it looks like you saw a ghost.
- I saw ... DRAGO WITTLEY !!

She hid her face in her hands, uttering a silent scream.


© 2017 Sunrys


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on October 20, 2017
Last Updated on October 20, 2017


Author

Sunrys
Sunrys

Auriol, PACA, France



About
Short ginger head girl. I really like to write some short scenario or write my dreams. more..

Writing
Angelic Trip Angelic Trip

A Book by Sunrys


Anna Anna

A Chapter by Sunrys


Strangers Strangers

A Book by Sunrys