Rage Without Remorse Book one 1 chapter 1 begginings

Rage Without Remorse Book one 1 chapter 1 begginings

A Chapter by XxKing_SanksxX

first mate Eddings pulled into port on his boat it was small compared to 'the sea sword' his old ship he had finished as a pirate lieutenant of the King pirates it was something he had to do for his son's sake he chuckled to himself 'Cameron must be at least 6 now' and he left the boat walking through his old home he wondered if his own son would remember him he had only been six when he left him "or as my wife would probly tell me 'abandoned' well I will probly cop an earful when I get home" he thought to himself knocking on the door he heard the sound he hadn’t heard in so very long the voice of his darling wife Maria "yes yes im coming" she said hurriedly going to the door she opened it to find the man she had so desperately wanted to see for a long time his hair was still that jet black but it now had large streaks of grey in them has chiselled chin was covered with a slight stubble and he was still as toned as she remembered him he finally broke the silence by saying "your just as lovely as the day I left Maria" to which she slapped him hard "and as strong too I see" he said rubbing his cheek

"You left me here by myself to raise Cameron!"

"I had no choice the navy was after me it was that or have the navy kill you and Cameron to get to me" he said "and I just couldn’t let that happen"

"There you go again going all high and mighty with me!  While you were out having fun on the high seas I was stuck at home with our son!” she yelled at him

it was then they both saw the little 6 year old standing in the hallway he had his fathers jet black her and piercing green eyes his mothers mouth and nose and his fathers chiselled chin he was tall for a ten year old and he looked at his mother arguing with the strangely familiar man "mother is this man bothering you?" said the boy "no Cameron go play with that frost boy next door" replied Maria smiling at her son "who is this guy? You look like you know each other"

"Just go outside and play with your friends!"

"Maria he has a right to know who I am” said the man he turned to the boy and said to him in a voice so familiar to the boy "listen my name is Christopher Eddings I’m not really surprised that you don’t remember me I mean you were only 5 when I left"

"Father......"

"Yes I am your father Cameron"

Cameron punched his father as hard as he could in the face "YOU MADE MOM CRY! I TRUSTED YOU TO STAY HERE AND YOU LEFT US!" his father took the punch but didn’t flinch or move "I guess I deserved that you have your mother strength" he said quietly "but I’m here to make amends for all that here" he said tussling Cameron’s hair and smiling Cameron just stormed out of the house where he saw that one of his friends Kurtain Frost was waiting there with his wooden sword that he always carried around with him his dark blonde hair made him stand out in a crowd and he always had a fringe that came a little above his eyes and a cheeky grin that always seemed to get him into trouble he stood a little shorter than Cameron but then again all his friends were a little shorter than him "hey Cameron whats the matter?"

"Nothing Frost how is you?” Cameron replied hiding his anger from his friend he had known since they were little Kurt picked up on this and was about to say something when a group of about 15 boys there own age rounded the corner pointing at Kurt

"Let’s get out of here" he said grinning

"It isn’t like you to run away even against those odds” Cameron noticed

"Well these guys like to gang up on me and mother said if I came home with a broken nose again she'd send me straight to blake's dad to get it fixed so she could brake it again"

"ah I understand" he said as they rounded a corner straight into two of there other friends one was about as tall as Cameron except he had dark brown curly hair and glasses he would continually push up his face as they started to fall and wore a headband with a small red cross on the top for when he was helping his father when he was out on his rounds and a red jacket with a white shirt underneath with green pants the other one wore black shirt and black pants and had an expressionless face which they all knew was a facade as when they were alone he was the most emotional out of them all he was slightly tanned because he helped his father out in the fields all day

"Chevy, Blake hey guys" said Kurt "no offence but we gotta run!"

Chevy said "we could help you take these guy's out" in his monotones voice just as the group of boys rounded the corner to find the four boys readying for a fight well three boys readying for a fight and Blake was getting ready to fix up the aftermath as he usually ended up doing taking out his medical kit that his father had given him to train with it held all the basic equipment surgical scissors disinfectant alcohols and various cutting tools and 2 rolls of bandages he called out to the three of them "don’t mess them up too bad because I don’t have enough bandages for them all"

"sure thing doc" said Cameron looking out at the 15 boys before him he looked at Chevy and Kurt and said right Chevy take the guys on the left I’ll go to the right and flank them Kurt you can charge straight down the middle

"Why me?"

"Because you got us tangled into this" Cameron said calmly "what did you do this time?" he then asked

"Well that guy there" Kurt said pointing at one of the taller boys "his little brother was calling us filth and saying how because his dad was in the navy he was better than us all I did was correct him"

"And by correct him you mean beat the living crap out of him right?"

"Well yes of cores what else would I mean"

the 15 boys ran at them all at once Chevy ran to the left and Cameron ran to the right while Kurt raised his wooden katana in the forms his father had taught him and ran straight forward they all had there unique fighting style Kurt’s was go for the kill Chevy’s was get as close as possible without them getting him and Cameron’s was to use his size and muscle mass to knock kids over or use holds to break there arms or legs together they fought like a wolf pack thought Blake who was already working on the casualties dodging a fist every now and then returning with a kick to an organ that would leave him in serous pain but not harm him or kill him  he looked up from his latest patient to see Kurt being held by two as one tried to punch him but Cameron came out of nowhere and grabbed his arm and bending it to break it then he preceded to swipe the kids legs from under him and while he was still falling slamming him with his shoulder in the stomach so he hit the ground twice as hard Kurt didn’t waste any time he quickly pulled his arms together as hard as he could making both the boys holding on swing forward into each other and Kurt grabbed there heads and slammed them into each other again and they just fell down un-conscious Kurt looked around seeing there was no one else to smash he looked at Cameron who was finishing off one last kid "well that’s a job well done I’d say" said Chevy looking at their combined handiwork Blake had just bandaged up the one Cameron had just knocked out and looked up at them "you guys did a good job of making this easy for me I mean hardly any of them are seriously injured apart from a few broken bones"

"we said we'd keep the casualties down so we did" said Kurt looking around for someone else to fight he really wished he could've gone all out on these guy's Kurt walked over and picked up his sword and looked it over it had a little blood on it but it would be fine he looked over at Cameron again who was looking around for something Kurt asked "hey what are you looking for?"

"'my spoils of victory we won they lost so I’m going to take my winnings and seeing as how they never offered anything up" he said kneeling down "I’ll choose my spoils"  picking up a knife with a gold handle and a ruby on the bottom and its blade looked so polished it was un believable he picked it up and stuck it in his belt and said "I'll see you guy's later I think I better go home" and started walking away Kurt however grabbed his arm "Cameron if something’s wrong you know we'll help with whatever it is" Cameron looked back and he saw Chevy and Blake looking at him and Blake said "he's right you know we have known you for a while now so you should really tell us" Chevy just nodded in agreement "look guy's I appreciate what your saying here but I have to work this out myself" he said trying to walk off but Kurt grabbed his arm harder "listen if you want us to stay friends you tell us what the hells wrong"

"you guy's really want to know?” Cameron said

They all nodded

"my father came back” he said they all just stood there non of them able to speak they all knew that he hated his father for leaving him and know he had come back? They all were about to offer help when Cameron walked off Blake noticed he wasn’t wearing his doctors headband he didn’t care tho he just walked away he never liked the thing anyway

 

NEXT DAY

Cameron had been silent that whole night his father was there when he got back but he never said anything to him and let him walk to his room Cameron woke up the next day hoping it was just a bad dream when he heard a knock at his door and his fathers head popped through and asked "ready to talk now?" Cameron didn’t say anything and his father slipped through and sat at the end of the bed and sighed and said "listen I know this must be confusing for you but please listen" Cameron looked at his father and said "fine I’ll listen" his father looked out the window as if remembering something very pleasant "I’m not from this port you know I’m from daggers head port" he said to no-one in perticular "it was too small for me i guess thats why i left the place i left with the king pirates the leading pirates at the time" he said "i was only 14 at thta time it took a long time but it was worth it i became one of the greatest pirate liutenents ever

 



© 2011 XxKing_SanksxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on June 1, 2011
Last Updated on June 15, 2011


Author

XxKing_SanksxX
XxKing_SanksxX

perth, Australia



About
i am a first time writer but i love to read anything from poetry to full novel series my first story i wrote is based on the Warhammer 40K universe (i do not own warhammer or warhammer 40 K whatsoever.. more..

Writing