My Young Bride.

My Young Bride.

A Poem by Sarah
"

This is a poem of the feels of a bride on her wedding day; what she sees, what she feels. Everything.

"
The doors open and everyone stares in awe as the beautiful young women in white makes her way down a pathway of rose pedals. Linked arms with the man who raised her, she winks gently to her loved one only yards away from her. Gentle music plays, causing the women to cry of pure joy. She sees the sparkle in his dark green eyes and it brings a smile to her freshly painted lips. Walking into her future with a man who has stolen her heart, she can't help but wonder how her life could be different if she chose the opposite direction in life. Before she knows it, she's standing, hand in hand, with that deep green eyed man once again. She doesn't bother to listen to the elderly man stand to her side, but rather watch the little piece of perfection standing inches from her. His every indentation, every curl of his hair makes her knees weak. His soft, deep voice exposes words that will forever hold her in his heart. The next thing she knows, his naturally red lips are moving in a slow unison with hers. He is now officially her love forever more. His love for her is stronger and more pure than it ever was and always will be. 

© 2010 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this poem so much! The detail of when she is standing next to him and how the environment around her is so far away to her is really surreal and logical for any bride to feel on her wedding day at the alter. This is really good! Keep up the good work!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 1, 2010
Last Updated on March 1, 2010

Author

Sarah
Sarah

About
Im quiet, thoughtful, and i dont like expressing myself with an audience. thats why i do it through music, stories, and poetry. more..

Writing
All of You All of You

A Poem by Sarah