Only With You

Only With You

A Poem by Adora.xo
"

Blech hehe

"

I want sunshine,

Bright moons,

Spring rains,

Clear nights,

A million stars,

And skies of endless blue,

I want to live a happy life,

But only if it’s with you.

© 2010 Adora.xo


Author's Note

Adora.xo
Let Me Know What You Think..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's a long list of what you want, but made much more humble by the fact that you wouldn't accept any of it without that special someone. Then again that could also be a sign of greed, not accepting what you could have just because that one person isn't around to share it with you.

It's an awesome poem none the less, very simple and straight forward. Totally worth reading more than once and very very easy to read over and over again.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a cute poem. I like the emotion behind it.

This may be me thinking too much (which is often the case), but I think some of these things are contradictory. I like this, since dream worlds tend to be in some way. In my head, a sky of endless blue could not have a bright moon or a million stars, since they would obstruct the blue. I know you mean to contrast day and night, but I have yet to find a good adjective for skies that would make it "daytime" without being cliche. Just something to think about, not necessarily a change that must happen.

This is a great poem though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


That's the beautiful thing about love it makes us want the wonderful things you write about here. Love is sunshine, midnight moons, spring rains, clear nights... but what is it, without someone to experience them with. Good write~

Posted 13 Years Ago


Such a beautiful, and simple image being portrayed through words here. I can picture it: tow lovers under the star-dotted night sky in a drizzle of rain, falling asleep to awake to a clear blue sky. Beautiful.

Posted 13 Years Ago


aww thats so cute

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ah, this is good.
Very good.
Fantastic, even.
Describing the life you wish to live, and then refusing to live it unless you're with.. whoever it is you may be referring to.
Great job :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


aw.. cute!
Great read.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 4, 2010
Last Updated on June 4, 2010

Author

Adora.xo
Adora.xo

The One That's Non-Existant As Far As You're Concerned., British Columbia, Canada



About
So that you will hear me So that you will hear me my words sometimes grow thin as the tracks of the gulls on the beaches. Necklace, drunken bell for your hands smooth as grapes. And I wat.. more..

Writing
Saturday Saturday

A Poem by Adora.xo


Butterflies Butterflies

A Poem by Adora.xo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Let Go Let Go

A Poem by Adora.xo


Dreams Dreams

A Poem by Adora.xo


Her Her

A Story by Adora.xo