Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Yangy
"

Why Aries wrote these stories down

"

So, it’s been around eight months since I defeated Omega, and things are quiet. Raine always told me to write about all the strange “villains” we faced, so I guess I’m doing that. Doctors say it’s a good way of mourning and I might as well give it a shot. I don’t know where this’ll go, who’ll find it or what, but as you probably guessed, my name is Aries, or Ray for the people that know me a bit more personally. I’m the leader of Protector Squad, an international team of superheroes that have been divided up between 356 constituencies and states. The team began in a small town in the central belt of Scotland, and as more Proto-humans that want to do good have been revealing themselves, we’ve not stopped growing.

There has been quite a few setbacks, mind you, Raine’s breakout and destruction of the Protostone rift did cause quite the bit of controversy across the civilised multiverse, but in the end we managed to solve all that.

I’m getting side tracked, my point is, I’m about to tell you the stories of North Korean bioweapons, one man’s armoury, Russian Nuclear Submarines, a weird ogre chimera, a woman that could cover things in solid gold, and an array of other weird people and things I’ve came across.

And of course, how I came to be who I am today, which is a pretty good place to start off…



© 2018 Yangy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on December 14, 2018
Last Updated on December 14, 2018
Tags: Superhero, dark, hero, comic book, Aries, Osiris, Omega, Dead Raine, Raine Everest, Ray Andrews


Author

Yangy
Yangy

Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom



About
21 year old from Scotland, writes articles for GTABase. I used to publish here way more often. Also a fan of sweet chilli sauce. more..

Writing