I am Anger

I am Anger

A Chapter by Vicky Zhuang Yi-Yin

I am fury. I am aggression. I am the fire burning within, the fire with the heat from more than just a thousand suns. I am always inside. And whenever you have troubles, I am there. Or maybe, when you need to push stupid Timidity away, I am there.


Comfort? No. That is not my job. I lead you through all the way, teaching you things. I am valuable to you. For if there was no me, my dear, you would be pushed around, trudged over and above all, a loser.


Take my hand and enjoy the ride. Become the leader that you ought to be. Lead your life without anyone trying to run it, fight for yourself, because young one, no one will fight for you. I am the fuel that burns your heart, to find courage, to find honor. Feel it, feel it right now. The clenching of your teeth. The balled fist. The nails digging into your palms. The pulsing of your temples. Yes, that is me.


I am your best friend, your worst enemy. I can make it easy for you, but I can also make it hard for you. Take care of me, as I will be taking care of you. Your only job is to feed me. Feed me with fuel that I need: life’s experience. Feed me carefully. Too much, it will be hard for you; too little and you will lose what you strive for, dream for.


There is no need to be afraid of me. I am there. Always. I am fury. I am aggression. I am Anger.



© 2010 Vicky Zhuang Yi-Yin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked the way you transformed aggression into passion, frustration into a struggle to save your self esteem. Experienced mind and a contented heart is all what required to see the difference. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

466 Views
1 Review
Added on October 23, 2010
Last Updated on October 23, 2010
Tags: emotions, story, Vicky, Zhuang, Yi-Yin, Hello Me, choices, humans, inside your brain, psychology


Author

Vicky Zhuang Yi-Yin
Vicky Zhuang Yi-Yin

Lahore, Pakistan



About
I'm an amateur writer, who enjoys to write a lot. I almost write anything that comes to my mind, or what I am asked to write. My genres range from fantasy fiction to journal blogs and poetry to haiku... more..

Writing