Father

Father

A Story by Emmanuel Rosado
"

here a lil story i came up is real sad becuz i did not have a faather like this but someone was there for me not much but he was there and for him i say thx

"
"My girl!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why?why?why wont you take me?"the crying men lean over his death daughter.a wisper from the wind say"if you want to be death to keep your girl company then just follow the road of black smoke and the blood river".The men got up picking his daughter and start walking a unknow path.After hours of walkin the men see a tall black hodded person and he yell"are you the reaper?if you are revive my daughter i demand it!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!"the hoodedman reply"my job is to guide her to where soul rest not take it the responsible for that is destiny"the men got angry his face was red and his eye was shedding tears"Then im comming whit her and her mother is there we r gonna be a happy family now out of my way"as the men walk pass by the hoodedmen he wisper to her daughter"dont worry baby daddy is here".The hoodedmen start following them and waching each moment.For hours they walk the men crying all the way growing weaker never giving up to take a rest and as they walk the hoodedmen touch him and his body turns from white to grey as the death"your destiny was to leave her alone time ago now you are walkin whit us oh raise greatefull father oh raise you daughter and walk as a family"the tall hoodedmen disapear into the thin air leaving a trail of blood.suddendly the father and his daughter open there eyes and look at each other.The girl start to cry and say"daddy dont leave me please dont leave me!!!!!"he reply"dont worry princess im never leaving you"
"Family is tie together father who are whit there children takin care of them are real mens Where thoso men are realy finds in this worlds?yes and there destiny is whit there family"

© 2010 Emmanuel Rosado


Author's Note

Emmanuel Rosado
everything plz

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on March 1, 2010
Last Updated on March 1, 2010

Author

Emmanuel Rosado
Emmanuel Rosado

Carolina, Puerto Rico



About
im fun like to make friend and i like to writer mostly about love more..

Writing