I am Who I am

I am Who I am

A Chapter by Y.Badr El Din

I’m tall dark and handsome.

 

Well I wish. I know that is what most women would like, handsome, tall man who would make them feel safe and secure.  I’m more like a bear, fighting for food in the super market, helping the economy by taking out fish and giving what I find to my fellow unthinkable, the beautiful people of the world who make up half the citizens of this earth, more famous then billionaires. They almost formed a silent community simultaneously doing the same thing around the world in different languages, with a famous nickname; they call them the 'tramps'.  

 

And I; I am who I am.  

 

The everyday guy who walks the streets of London. Some describe me as Zeus or Raw, but I do not see how I could become the great Apollo the sun god who cares for the people.

 

Truly I’m Yuki Matamora and I am a free lancer maskertering around the north side of London drawing my future on a canvas of a neglected nation, walking down my streets you begin to hear cockroaches  and unwanted bugs, inevitably you will run into a pack of dogs and animals. As the zoo and local pound is only around the corner.  

 

Most people have the urge to create a memorable night that may end in wine or vodka. But I, I have my Shar-pei, a Chinese fighting dog, seen as an ugly creature but to me she is very cute and her heart so beautiful in passion to help, almost like fine wine with the addition of innocence. I wish, I only wish of a woman of her nature, if only, someone who’s funny and child minded, and someone who still hasn’t grown up and likes cartoons. If only.

 

At this present moment, I shut my eyes and hoped, I was back in Japan, in the city of Kyoto. But no, I was here, where I must suffer as I relinquish all my happiness, surviving amongst these worthless creatures, not even a fine dose of Saki can cheer me up now.

 

A women started growning, I thought what most people would think, twelve o’clock at night in an ally way, I thought why would people do this, on the street, yet nothing to see. A thought popped in my mind; I thought is she growning or screaming.

 

Walking past I sore things that I shouldn’t of, three men and a naked women. At this point I hoped I didn’t walk past but they all stood silent.

 

One man held the women firmly, the other zipped his pants and the third had a video camera. I knew two things at the time; one, was that it was weird and two was, that the women was not enjoying anything, in fact she looked quite scared, quite shaken.

 

 I asked her if she was alright but once again there was silence, (the women didn’t even try to cover herself up) it was very odd, as a took a step forward I noticed a weapon in a man’s hand, I carried on walking then stopped I asked once more if the women was alright. Once again there was silence.

 

I vacantly took a step back tried to show no emotion. Then I sat down on the dry floor and watched what they were going to do next...

 



© 2010 Y.Badr El Din


Author's Note

Y.Badr El Din
A speacial thanks to -- -- --> :()midnight_mask():

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

=] thanks, nice to see that someone out there has noticed my work. thank you for this great reponse and hope you had a great read!

Posted 13 Years Ago


haha nice Tall dark and handsome? haha funny. I like this though it's nicely written keep up the good work! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


well chapter 3 will explain everything, a hint (shes not)

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol. thx, but really? why with the Chinese dog!?
n why is yuki being a weirdo n watching some woman geet raped? -_-

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2010
Last Updated on June 7, 2010