Ryker

Ryker

A Chapter by ZaferiaOfZewl

Beep, beep, beep, be- I reach over smacking my alarm shutting it off and force myself to sit up. Scratching my head and rubbing my eyes I glance at my clock. 6:00 o’clock every morning, geez I need to get a life. Felix my orange tabby hops up into my lap on my bed seeing I’m awake. Throwing my legs over the side of my bed I fumble around for my lamp switch turning it on and welcomed to the familiar sight of my tiny apartment, clothing thrown astrune on the floor, a desk setup with a gaming laptop a mess of papers and Mountain Dew cans surrounded by anime and action figures. I get up throwing on a wrinkley t-shirt and pull a piece of cold pizza from the fridge and take a seat in front of my laptop and start it up. “I so don’t wanna go into class today.” Felix meows and lays down. “Yea I know you don’t care. All you wanna do is sleep, huh, Felix.” Like all cats he simply ignored me as I logged on and read over my BSed essay for my Creative Writing class just before getting the rest of the way dressed and out the door with a Monster in hand.

Stumbling through campus doors I start my way to class, exhausted, and in need of a blunt. My head throbs reminding me of my withdraw. Diving into the nearby maintenance closet after looking around to see if anyone is watching. “Hey what thehell!!” I turn around to see a tall slender pale skinned woman with long white hair and piercing golden yellow eyes, adorned in platinum jewelry from head to toe. Jumping back in shock I yelped a little, “Who da hell f***s are you!!” Her eyes went wide seeming to just now to really realize I’m there, “Why are you in here? Get out!”  “Well I could ask the same of you!”, I whisper-yell at her and then all the sudden some little furry thing launches from her shoulder onto me hissing and clawing. Instincts kick in and i grab this fury of fur attacking me and it bites my hand making me drop it. “JoJo d****t!!” she scolds it picking it up it curling up in her hands. “What was that f*****g for!! That little rat of yours just attacked me!” “HEY!! JoJo is no rat he’s a ferret. A very cute and adorable one at that. Say sorry to him right no you heathen!” For a moment she turned almost child like making me ease a bit ,”To your pet? Uhh no sorry not doing that. Now back to a real question. Who are you?” She grimaced,”Name’s Arlo. Now say sorry  to JoJo and get outa here I’m busy.” I step back a step and look at this peculiar white haired woman, Arlo, confused, “What in the devil’s name could you be busy with in here?” She glares at me and for a moment I could swear her pupils were slit and glowing, “None of your business. Now leave already.” She started shoving me to the door when this stone lit up on one of the shelfs behind her its light covering the closet with a bright orange hue and something like a hologram projected from it. I stopped dead in my tracks from fighting against this, surprisingly strong, girl’s shove making her pause and c**k her head. “What?” I looked at her wide eyed and stuttering, “Th-th- that thing,” I point directly at the forming hologram and she looked behind her,”What thing?” The hologram finally took shape and it was like some sort of… elf with what I think is some sort of crystalline bird sitting on his shoulder. I point again much more violently,” That thing! The uh hologram there!”



© 2018 ZaferiaOfZewl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on January 19, 2018
Last Updated on March 25, 2018


Author

ZaferiaOfZewl
ZaferiaOfZewl

TX



About
Hi Imma being. not a human being please make sure you get such right as human has become an insult to any who is called. For to many idiots identify as such. I'm a writer I guess but I prefer to be ca.. more..

Writing
Keys Keys

A Chapter by ZaferiaOfZewl