Epilogue

Epilogue

A Chapter by Zoe Bagshot
"

The story of great actor

"
They say- everyone has a chapter they don't read out loud...
Why??? Why we pretend like everything is okay when so much is happening around us.. To convince ourselves that our problem will find its solution itself.. Instead of finding a solution, we always pretend as if nothing has happened.. We just sit there like a stone in a stream waiting for someone to move us forward .. Yeah we wait ,cause we think someone will understand what happened automatically as if they are mind readers and help us to find way through the numbness.. But we often forget that no one but you and only you can help yourself... Instead we start to act like someone we are not.. And while acting for so long time, we don't even get to know when we get turned into a fake person.. An ACTOR...
Cause life is not for acting like someone you are not... Life is for accepting who we are and to do what is best for us... The best things for us are not what the society tells us... They are what our heart tells us.. But the actor in us keeps screaming the fake script it has made to distract us from that little voice in us.. Our instincts... Above of all we just continue to listen to the actor and keep acting as if we are gonna get Oscar..
And what price we pay to get that award??
In the process of becoming an actor we kill the remained innocence...The actor sit on the grave of child in us...
And yet we are not sure whether we will get it or not...


© 2016 Zoe Bagshot


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on May 23, 2016
Last Updated on May 23, 2016


Author

Zoe Bagshot
Zoe Bagshot

India



Writing
Actor Actor

A Book by Zoe Bagshot


Uninstall Uninstall

A Story by Zoe Bagshot


Zero Zero

A Story by Zoe Bagshot