Abby's blog march 11 2014

Abby's blog march 11 2014

A Chapter by abbybroncos

So my boyfriend finally moved out of the house. After a year of no rent paying immaturity and no interest what-so-ever to do anything even slightly resembling cleaning. He's out. Can I say I'm happy about it, yes. Can I say that I miss him? Yes. What it is that makes me miss him though? Is it his smile? His laugh. His smell. The warmth of his body on mine as we sleep. Who knows how to pinpoint it. I just miss him. At the same time though, with all of the undeniable flaws that he has, I know I will never work long-term. Its hurtful to think of life without him. And its kind of exciting (but still scary) to think that when it ends in going to be single. I'll be available for dates, I'll be able to flirt with cute guys, and I'll hopefully find someone that is mature enough, has a good sense of humor, laughs at my jokes, asks to help me with dishes....its the little things....
isn't it?


© 2014 abbybroncos


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on March 12, 2014
Last Updated on March 12, 2014


Author

abbybroncos
abbybroncos

Florence, CO



About
I've been writing since I was about 12. Since then I've probably written only 2 full novels (which were both on different computers and are now lost in cyber-space which in hindsight is probably a goo.. more..

Writing