Relationships

Relationships

A Chapter by abbybroncos

Though in reality everyone hat has ever been in a relationship has been through pain, we all continue to look for love.
Why do we do that though? After all the pain and strife you'd assume that everyone would just give up on monogamy and live solo. After being through un-subtle amounts of pain you'd figure that everyone would give up on relationships, that they would remember what that pain feels like anytime they met someone that was an interest to them. I know that a lot of people probably do this at some point, but then someone new comes into their life to change their outlook on love. What powers do these people posses that convince us that we wont get hurt again? Sometimes we're even sure that there's a large possibility of getting hurt but we put our rose colored glasses on and move forward. What is it about these specific men/women that cause us to turn our blinders on? Do they even deserve for us to knock down our walls? Do they deserve us putting our pain aside for them specifically? do they know they deserve it or don't deserve it? if they know they don't deserve it, how do they ignore it and continue what they have with you? 
Don't get me wrong. I know how beautiful love is. I know in my heart that someday someone will come along to make me change my mind. But what if they don't'? What if all the pain i'm putting myself through unintentionally isn't worth it? What if i (god forbid) die young or just never end up settling down? there are people that never settle down. Is it because they have the wrong mindset or is it just because they were never meant to find the person they were meant to be with?  
WHAT IS THE F*****G POINT?
That's the question on my mind. I have never been in a relationship that didn't end. Have you? Even through death, every relationship ends. What makes it worth it? What is it about love that makes us all swoon? What is it in our nature that forces us to want to feel that closeness? 
 
With no doubt, love is the most beautiful thing that a person can experience whether it be with a family member, significant other or friend. Love is beautiful. It makes us feel protected, cared for, appreciated. It helps make this life worth it. Love is absolutely a miracle in many lives. It has saved many lives. But i'm sure it has ended many as well.
We just don't think enough about these things. We sit back and watch life pass us by without asking any questions.
QUESTION EVERYTHING.
&&at the end of your life, leave no question unanswered. 


© 2015 abbybroncos


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on February 18, 2015
Last Updated on February 18, 2015


Author

abbybroncos
abbybroncos

Florence, CO



About
I've been writing since I was about 12. Since then I've probably written only 2 full novels (which were both on different computers and are now lost in cyber-space which in hindsight is probably a goo.. more..

Writing