The CORRECT WAY to do Soaking Prayer.

The CORRECT WAY to do Soaking Prayer.

A Chapter by Abi Jah
"

Here is the CORRECT WAY to do Soaking Prayer. The Soaking Prayer lauded by the Toronto Blessing Outpouring heard the Spirit of God but missed the details. This article shows the CORRECT WAY to do Soaking Prayer.

"

The CORRECT WAY to do Soaking Prayer.

NOTE: Besides the introduction this is a reprint from chapter two of my book "Holy Ghost Possession Chapter 2: The Christians Guide To The Spirit Realm"

By, Abijah

The Soaking Prayer lauded by the Toronto Blessing Outpouring heard the Spirit of God but missed the details.  This article shows the CORRECT WAY to do Soaking Prayer, gives the missing information that the Toronto Blessing Outpouring did not have, and explains what Soaking Prayer is and what is going on in the Spirit Realm.

NOTE: I ABIJAH STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ "HOLY GHOST POSSESSION CHAPTER 2: THE PERFECT PRAYER" BEFORE ENGAGING IN CORRECT SOAKING PRAYER THAT YOU MAY BE PERFECTLY LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD WITHOUT QUESTION!


"God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth"

I Abijah have been doing soaking prayer before it even had a name. It is not something new and it has been done by the patriarchs in the bible before Jesus was even born in the Earth.

According to the modern definition of soaking prayer it is described as resting in God's presence. This is accomplished by playing some gentle worship songs, either sitting or laying down, and praying short, simple prayers for an extended period of time, but otherwise keeping your mind free of other thoughts. At the point where you sense God's presence through some type of manifestation like tingling skin, a sensation of heat or cold, or even a gentle wind seemingly blowing through your body, you are to just "soak" in that presence.

Unfortunately the aforementioned definition is not even half of what God wants from you when you "soak".

God is showing up when you begin to "soak" because there is something HE WANTS from YOU. When God shows up there is something HE is collecting from you in very small quantities.  In this article I am going to show you WHAT it is HE is collecting and HOW to give it to HIM in GREAT QUANTITIES.

I guarantee you that if you do this correctly you will have great favor with God and his angels. THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW THEY LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND THAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO STOP!

WARNING: If you start this daily YOU CANNOT STOP. God will require you to do this daily and sometimes more than once per day. HE IS A BIG GOD AND HIS REQUIREMENTS ARE BIG.  Another thing also; when you start to do this correctly you won't have to wait for God to show up. HE will show up before you even begin to soak and will tell you "Go lay down and soak". Then you will know HE REALLY LIKES IT.

First before I begin to tell you what is going on, I have to tell you that all of the physical positions that I have seen inexperienced "Soakers" take are all wrong.  The proper position for "Soaking" is as follows:

1. lay on your back
2. place your right hand under your neck.
3. place your left hand right under your rib cage (on your diaphragm).
4. place the sole of your right foot on the side of your left kneecap (a little bit above your kneecap to the side of your thigh (if you are capable)).
5. keep your right knee and elbows pointed out.
6. Don't move until you are finished or you take a break.


OK. now we can get into what it is the Lord is collecting from you. Read the book of Revelations chapter 8 verses 3 and 4. I quote:

Rev 8:3
"And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne."

Rev 8:4
"And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand"

What God is collecting from you is this "incense" which comes out from you in small quantities unless you purposely make it come out in large quantities.

What is this incense? It is a substance that enters into you when you breath in and exits you when you breath out. When it enters into you EVERYTHING that is inside of you attaches itself  to the incense and exits you when you breath out. All of your thoughts, imaginations, prayers, desires, emotions, feelings, etc.. attach themselves to the incense and leaves you when you breath out. And God and the angels collect it.  Everything GOOD and BAD comes out of you with this incense. All happiness, bitterness, unforgiveness, lust, adulterous desires, joy, purity, defilement, and EVERYTHING that is in you all comes out with this incense. God collects it all.

This incense comes out of you 24 hours a day, seven days a week (basically all the time).

Jesus wrote of this incense in the bible:

Mark 7:18-23

MarK 7:18
"And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, [it] cannot defile him;
Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?
And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,        
Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:        
All these evil things come from within, and defile the man"

It is this "incense" that carries these things out and reveals them to God.

But I am going to teach you how to take control of this process and put out the main things that YOU and GOD want. I cant go into too much detail about what this incense can do. All I can tell you is that it is extremely powerful and valuable beyond measure. God uses it to answer your prayers and move in the Earth.  I will give you another clue:  It is like heaven's version of money. Thats all I can say at this time (Seek God for understanding).

Now I am going to show you how this incense operates and how to take control of the process and what the results will be.

When I show you how to take control of the process it is going to have a good side effect on you. The one side effect is that after about two weeks of you doing this regularly you will gain full access to your spirit man. That means you will be able to feel your hands, arms, feet, etc.. of your spirit body just like you feel your physical body (and all of these things I am telling you will be proven).

The incense enters your body when you breath in and exits when you breath out. It enters and travels within your body in what I like to call "soaking portals". The incense enters into an Soaking portal on the top of your head and travels through Soaking portals in your body (depending on whats collected) then exits from your hands and feet.

You have SEVEN Soaking Portals in your body. Two of them you are familiar with already. The ones in the area of your belly and the one where your heart is. Oftentimes you have felt a burning in your belly and knew the holy spirit was bearing witness. That burning is coming from the soaking portal in your belly. The other I mentioned earlier is the one where your heart is. The bible mentions the heart burning of the disciples of Jesus when he walked in the way with them in Luke 24:32 :

"And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?"

YOU HAVE 5 OTHER SOAK PORTALS  BESIDES THE TWO THAT YOU ARE ALREADY AWARE OF.

The First Soaking Portal is called "Head" and it is (as you may have guessed) on the top of your head, right in the center of the top of your head.

The Second Soaking Portal is called "Sight" and it sits right on your forehead area and goes all  the way back to the back of your head (all of the Soaking portals go from the front of your body all the way to the back of your body except for the "Head" which sits on the top of your head).

The Third Soaking Portal is called "Devotion" and it sits where your Adams Apple or throat is. It goes from the front of your throat all the way to the back of your neck (again all of the Soaking portals go from the front of your body all the way to the back of your body except for the "Head" which sits on the top of your head).

The Fourth Soaking Portal is called "Heart" and it sits where your heart is (Luke 24:32).

The Fifth Soaking Portal is called "Power" and it sits in the area of your diaphragm  right under your ribs (belly).

The Sixth Soaking Portal is called "Hunger" or "
Physical" and it sits behind (but slightly above) your loins.

The Seventh Soaking Portal is called "Defense" and it sits at the base of your spine.


Now we are going to see how to take control of the soaking process to make it more efficient for us and for God. There is an exercise you can do to discover your other Soaking portals (besides the two you are already aware of). But let us start with the ones you are familiar with already:

Step 1.
Slowly breath in through your nose and fill up your chest until your chest can't fill up anymore but while you are doing this I want you to feel the incense flow into the "Head" Soaking Portal (on the top of your head) and flow into your chest.  Then hold it there for a few seconds and let it "Soak".

Step 2.
Now I want you to slowly breath out through your nostrils but while you are breathing out I want you to feel the incense travel out through your "Heart" Soaking portal.

Congratulations! That was your first Large Quantity "Soaking Breath" and your first correct "Soaking". But that was just the first part, theres more.

Breathing in, Soaking and breathing out is not all that is required. The incense MUST be soaked in SOMETHING. What that SOMETHING is, is basically up to you.

The Spirit Realm is a wonderful place especially if you are a Christian.

In the Spirit Realm things are created there and then they manifest in the Physical Realm.

The incense is first collected and then processed or sown (like a seed) after which it manifest in the physical via the work of God and his angels. There is a season of Sowing and Planting and a season of Harvest and Reaping (two times a year. One season of sowing, one of reaping). If you didn't know, God has access to and lives in both the spirit realm and the physical realm (the Earth is not the only physical realm).

Everything you create when you "Soak" must be processed and you must create it in great quantities. It doesn't take God a long time to answer prayer, the problem most Christians face is that they don't produce enough of this incense in time for God to answer their prayer in the next reap season. It is possible for you to produce prayer incense of great quantities to get your prayer answered in the next or following reap season, instead of waiting for a long time.
Can you get your prayers answered faster? Yes indeed (but beware of the Devil and Satan they are thieves and will try to steal your harvest. I will cover this later in this article)

OK lets try a spirit realm "soak and create" exercise. We are going to create some glory and honor for the God of Israel:

1. Slowly breath in through your nose and pull a lot of incense in through your "Head" Soak Portal. While doing this think in your mind "glory and honor" over and over again until your lungs are full.

2.  Now hold your breath and Let that "glory and honor" soak. While it is soaking you are going to use your faith to change the composition of it. Use your faith to alter it and let it soak in "glory and honor to the God of Israel" instead.

3. Now slowly breath out through your nose but push the incense out through your "Devotion" Soak Portal. While pushing think "Glory and honor to the God of Israel" over and over again  all the way until all of the breath in your body is gone.

4. Now your finished. Take a deep breath and relax. You just created and gave God some glory and honor for himself (HE will love you for it. It was what he created you for). The Glory and Honor WILL MANIFEST FOR HIM SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY IN THE NEXT REAP SEASON. HE WILL BE HONORED AND GLORIFIED!

Generally the incense automatically knows which Soak Portal to exit out of but you can try to override it. In doing so you will notice it trying to go out of one of the other Soak Portals and you will feel some resistance. Be led of the Holy Spirit he will guide you if you ask him to.


Exercise - It is good to exercise your Soak Portals. The more you use them and exercise them the more incense will be able to flow through them at any one time. People that pray more often have a better flow than those who do not.  

A good exercise to do is to pull incense from the Head Soak Portal fully into your chest then send it back out through the Head Portal where it came in from.

Another good exercise is to pull in from one of the other Soak Portals and then push out through the Head Portal and vice versa over and over again alternating portals. i.e. In through Head, out through Heart; In though Heart, out through Head, etc... This will help keep your Soak Portals clear.

In addition you can ask God or command your angels to help clear all of your soak portals.

The following is a short guide to all the Soak Portals to help you determine which Soak Portal to send your faith through.

1. Head.  This Soak Portal is used to pull in incense.  It can send it back out also. All of the Soak Portals can be used to pull in and send out also. BUT TO CREATE YOU HAVE TO PULL INCENSE IN FROM THE HEAD SOAK PORTAL.  


2. Sight.  This Soak Portal is used for "Word of Knowledge" and "Word of Wisdom"


3. Devotion.  This Soak Portal is used for praise and worship. This Soak Portal works along with love which goes through the Heart Soak Portal instead.


4. Heart.  This is one of the most important Soak Portals along with the Power Soak Portal. For they Represent Christ and the Holy Spirit. All things created in love and having to do with love go out through this portal.


5. Power. This too is one of the most important Soak Portals and is also the Portal that most people feel active in their body (what most people call the unction of the Holy Spirit). This is the portal that is used mostly when you pray in the Spirit. Most of the things you create go through this portal.

6. Hunger (or Physical).  This Portal is used the most out of all the portals because most people operate in the flesh more than they do the spirit.  It has to do with physical needs and desires such as food, sex, pain, pleasure, sickness, healing. Anything that is created concerning the body or physical function or needs go through here.

7. Defense.  This is the portal that is mostly used when you are in danger or are in fear and worry. All things created concerning saving or salvation from trouble go through here.

When you create please be led of the spirit.  If you want to be perfect with soaking prayer then read my book "Holy Ghost Possession: Chapter 2: The Perfect Prayer" . The "Perfect Prayer" will assist in preparing you for soaking.



ADVANCED SOAKING:

As you start to soak regularly you are going to notice a difference in your reception of sensory information from your spirit. The fact that you "feel" God's presence shows that you already have a limited sensory capability from your spirit. As you soak continually this reception will get stronger and stronger until you can "feel" your hands and arms and all of your Spirit body parts including your eyes, and ears. Eventually you will be able to use them... But there is just one problem. You see there is a time differential between your physical body and your spiritual body. For every 24 hours that pass with your physical body (physical realm), 1000 years pass with your spiritual body (spirit realm).  So basically from your physical point of view your Spirit and the Angels are moving at high speed.  Too high for you to be able to use this method to gain complete access to your spirit body. However, your angels and God can slow down enough for you to see them with your eyes. Its kinda like watching a fan spin at high speeds. You don't completely see the blades, but you see a silhouette of the blades as they spin. This is true for all of your spirits sensors (eyes, ears, mouth, etc..) with one exception... and that is the sense of touch.

Touch is one sensory perception where it doesn't matter whether  you or your angels or God are moving fast or slow. You will feel everything. If it were not so you would not even feel God's presence in the first place.

I have to warn you though:  Your angels (they don't consider themselves your angels but God's angels) and all of the angels of the Most High God MUST obey your commands when you use the name of JESUS. Be led of the spirit; BUT MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO NOT TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR ANGELS THROUGH THE SENSE OF TOUCH! YOU WILL INVITE TROUBLE FROM THE ADVERSARY (SATAN)!
BELIEVE ME. I HAVE BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.

I HAVE FOUGHT HARD AGAINST SATAN JUST TO GET THE KNOWLEDGE THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE.

You are fortunate; you get to reap the benefits of all of my fighting, trial, and error.

I promise you don't have to fear:

REMEMBER: THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE LAST LINE OF DEFENSE. THE SAME POWER GOD USED TO SHAPE THE WORLD IN GENESIS IS THE SAME POWER THAT WORKS IN YOU. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE SPIRIT REALM THAT CAN MATCH THE HOLY SPIRIT IN POWER AND EXCELLENCY.  IS HE NOT GOD AFTER ALL?

YOU ARE SEALED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT UNTIL THE DAY OF REDEMPTION. SO HE CANNOT BE TAKEN FROM YOU. DON'T LET THE DEVIL DECEIVE YOU.

TRY THE SPIRIT BY THE SPIRIT! SATANIC SPIRITS WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT JESUS CHRIST AROSE FROM THE DEAD! THEY WILL LIE TO YOU AND TELL YOU THAT HE DID NOT ARISE FROM THE DEAD EVERY TIME YOU ASK!

Now in the case where your perception is really high and you feel a hand or hands touching you and you have not asked any angel or The Lord to touch you then that can only mean 1 of 4 things:

1. You are doing something dangerous like cutting vegetables with a sharp knife. Your angel will lay his hand upon you to steady you from cutting yourself.

2. There is a "Tool Spirit" touching you.

3. There is a Satanic Spirit or Satanic Prince touching you (if a Demonic Spirit is touching you then you won't feel a regular hand you will feel a clawlike hand).

4. There is a Prince of the Most High God touching you.


If this is your first time hearing something like this then chances are it is a "Tool Spirit".  These are the most common spirits that touch everyone.

Tool Spirits are not good or bad; they just have a job to do. Like the "Lying Spirit" that God put in the mouth of Ahab's prophets (2 Ch 18:19-21). They are not Satanic or Godly; they are just "Spirits for Hire".

Tool Spirits specialize in what they do. They touch you while moving at the speed of light (time discrepancy) and do their job concerning you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, nonstop. YOU MAY KNOW THESE SPIRITS BY ANOTHER NAME: BLESSINGS AND CURSINGS.


 I want to show you how to deal with Tool Spirits because they are the ones that cause most people problems in their lives. Tool Spirits CANNOT be bound. Neither God nor you angels can bind them. They have a legal right to be there and there is nothing your angels or God can do about it. But there is something YOU can do about it.

The "Tool Spirits" that cause most people problems are:

1. KILL SPIRIT. If you are experiencing near death experiences all the time. Chances are you have a KILL SPIRIT TOUCHING YOU. Your angels CANNOT bind KILL. IT MUST BE REMOVED LEGALLY. Your angels CAN STOP, BLOCK and HINDER KILL. And, that is what they do to keep you alive. YOU can remove KILL. All you have to do is verbally command KILL:

"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND ALL OF THE SPIRITS OF KILL THAT ARE TOUCHING ME, THAT ARE EVERYWHERE, TO STOP TOUCHING ME NOW! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"


2. JEALOUS SPIRIT.  Despite it name it doesn't operate like you think. Jealousy is the objective of this Spirit but it is it's operational effects that cause the most pain. You see, JEALOUS PREVENTS YOU FROM FINDING A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND OR SPOUSE AND TAKES YOUR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND OR SPOUSE AWAY FROM YOU TO CAUSE JEALOUSY IN YOU.  SOMETIMES HE WILL GIVE YOU A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND JUST SO HE CAN TAKE  HIM/HER AWAY.  This is a spirit I hate with a passion. To get rid of this Spirit verbally command him to go:

"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND ALL OF THE SPIRITS OF JEALOUS THAT ARE TOUCHING ME, THAT ARE EVERYWHERE, TO STOP TOUCHING ME NOW! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"


3. INDIGENT SPIRIT. This Spirit is unmerciful. The name itself says it all. This curse Spirit causes HOMELESSNESS. Verbally tell him to go so you can have a home of your own:

"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND ALL OF THE SPIRITS OF INDIGENT THAT ARE TOUCHING ME, THAT ARE EVERYWHERE, TO STOP TOUCHING ME NOW! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"

4. POVERTY. The name says it all. Verbally tell this spirit to go:

"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND ALL OF THE SPIRITS OF POVERTY THAT ARE TOUCHING ME, THAT ARE EVERYWHERE, TO STOP TOUCHING ME NOW! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"


BLANKET COMMANDS: There are an innumerable number of Spirits that can touch someone at the same time. So, there is a BLANKET COMMAND that you can command to get rid of ALL OF THE SPIRITS THAT ARE TOUCHING YOU. However, using this command WILL GET RID OF GOOD AND BAD SPIRITS (BLESSINGS AND CURSES). IF YOU USE THIS COMMAND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BLESSINGS ALONG WITH YOUR CURSES! You can get them back by going to a Holy Ghost Led Church (OR COMMANDING BLESSING SPIRITS TO TOUCH YOU: i.e. PROSPER, BLESS, RICH, etc...).

TO REMOVE ALL SPIRITS VERBALLY SAY:

"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND ALL OF THE SPIRITS THAT ARE TOUCHING ME, THAT ARE EVERYWHERE, TO STOP TOUCHING ME NOW! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"  


TOUCH SPIRIT.
If you were foolish enough not to heed my warning about communicating with the angels using the touching method, then no doubt SATAN has introduced you to his friend TOUCH.  You were warned. By now you are probably feeling dozens of hands all over your body. AND THEY DON'T FEEL LIKE SPIRIT HANDS. THEY FEEL LIKE REAL ONES! As unsettling as he may be; TOUCH is harmless. His job simply is to touch you. SATAN will command him to block all communication between you and the angels of God. TOUCH will try to confuse you by rubbing you. For example if you say to your angels:

"if the answer is yes then rub my right thigh"

Your angels will not lie to you BUT TOUCH WILL TRY TO RUB YOU ANYWAY WHETHER THE ANSWER IS YES OR NO. Tool Spirits are NOT Satanic Spirits and they are not supposed to lie to you on purpose. They are only supposed to do their job. They can get in trouble if they are purposely lying to you (unless they are a Lying Spirit. But even they have their limitations).

I have to warn you again: If you want to remove the  TOUCH SPIRITS using the methods described earlier then you are first going to have to make this declaration out loud:

"I am not going to try to talk to my angels anymore using touch communication"  

THEN use the verbal commands I gave earlier to remove the TOUCH SPIRITS:

"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND ALL OF THE SPIRITS OF TOUCH THAT ARE TOUCHING ME, THAT ARE EVERYWHERE, TO STOP TOUCHING ME NOW! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"

If you do not make the declaration first OR if you try to communicate via the touching method with your angels AGAIN after the declaration then SATAN IS GOING TO INTRODUCE YOU TO HIS OTHER FRIENDS! AND THESE FRIENDS YOU DO NOT WANT TO MEET!


If you are foolhardy or bold enough to try to talk (via the touching method) to your angels AGAIN after the declaration you made, then the entire scenario changes:

SATAN will go to GOD and petition for a type of "thorn in the flesh" for YOU, lest you be exalted above measure. The Petition WILL be granted.

SATANIC SPIRIT.  
Say hello to your new best friend FOR LIFE. Well, you brought it on yourself.  But I see that you are really determined. I was the same way (How do you think I got a lot of the knowledge that I have. I fought tooth and nail against Satan). Well at this point I guarantee that you are not going to glean information from your angels as easy as you did before.

This Spirit is simply just a Satanic Spirit who monitors you while endlessly interfering with your communication with the angels of God (to put it mildly). ONLY THIS SPIRIT CANNOT BE BOUND OR MADE TO LEAVE. HE HAS LEGAL PERMISSION TO STAY BY YOUR SIDE. Wherever you go, he goes.  But he is only one spirit right. You have endless angels surrounding you right? Correct. Your absolutely right. And he CAN be STOPPED, BLOCKED, and HINDERED to the point where he is moving so slow that your angels can easily communicate with you again. You might be able to get 1 question answered (if you are fast enough and you catch him off guard) before he calls for backup and introduces you to HIS OTHER FRIENDS. I promise; YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EASILY DEFEAT THEM. And that brings us to the next adversary you will have to face if you continue on with your quest for knowledge via the touching method:

SATANIC HORDE.
If the name sounds intimidating, it is because they are. Lets just say that it is anywhere from one thousand to one million Satanic and Demonic Spirits all piling up on top of you and covering you from the crown of your head to the sole of your feet all at one time.   It is not a pleasant feeling. They will eventually leave on their own after they have seen that you have decided to stop asking questions (usually by morning).

In the case that the SATANIC HORDE or something similar shows up and starts to touch you (unprovoked) then here are some commands that you can use to fight the SATANIC HORDE:

COMMAND 1:
"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS,
I COMMAND ALL SATANIC SPIRITS AND ALL SATANIC PRINCES THAT ARE TOUCHING ME, THAT ARE IN ALL OF THE HEAVENS AND IN ALL OF THE EARTH TO STOP TOUCHING ME NOW AND FOREVER! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"

COMMAND 2:
"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS,
I COMMAND ALL DEMONIC SPIRITS THAT ARE TOUCHING ME, THAT ARE EVERYWHERE, TO STOP TOUCHING ME NOW AND FOREVER! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"

COMMAND 3:
"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS,
I BIND, GIVE LEAVE, AND CAST TO THE PIT,
ALL SATANIC SPIRITS, AND ALL SATANIC PRINCES, AND ALL DEMONIC SPIRITS THAT ARE, THAT TRY, OR ARE TRYING TO TOUCH ME OR COME IN, ON, OR AROUND, ALL OF MY BODY, ALL OF THIS ROOM, ALL OF THIS BUILDING, ALL OF THIS BUILDING PROPERTY, ALL OF THE PROPERTY THAT SURROUND ALL OF THIS BUILDING PROPERTY, ALL OF THE THE NEXT 500 MILLION SURROUNDING PROPERTIES, AND THAT ARE EVERYWHERE, FOR THE NEXT 72 HOURS, STARTING NOW! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"

(Note: Satanic Spirits and Satanic Princes don't stay in the pit. Demonic Spirits stay for about 9 months (our time))

COMMAND 4:
"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS,
I COMMAND ALL OF THE ANGELS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD OF ISRAEL, AND ALL OF THE PRINCES OF THE MOST HIGH GOD OF ISRAEL AND ALL OF THE CHIEF PRINCES OF THE MOST HIGH GOD OF ISRAEL AND MICHAEL, PRINCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD OF ISRAEL TO BIND, GIVE LEAVE, OR CAST TO THE PIT, OR STOP AND BLOCK AND HINDER, ALL SATANIC SPIRITS AND ALL SATANIC PRINCES, AND ALL SATANIC POWERS, AND ALL SATANIC RULERS, AND ALL DEMONIC SPIRITS AND ALL DEMONIC PRINCES AND ALL DEMONIC RULERS, AND ALL SPIRITS THAT I OR THE MOST HIGH GOD OF ISRAEL HAVE NOT COMMANDED TO TOUCH ME, THAT ARE, THAT TRY, OR ARE TRYING TO TOUCH ME OR COME IN, ON, OR AROUND, ALL OF MY BODY, ALL OF THIS ROOM, ALL OF THIS BUILDING, ALL OF THIS BUILDING PROPERTY, ALL OF THE PROPERTY THAT SURROUND ALL OF THIS BUILDING PROPERTY, ALL OF THE THE NEXT 900 MILLION SURROUNDING PROPERTIES, AND THAT ARE IN ALL OF THE HEAVENS AND IN ALL OF THE EARTH, AND THAT ARE EVERYWHERE, FOR THE NEXT 72 HOURS, STARTING NOW! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"


If you have prayed the above commands and the satanic spirits or princes are still there then try this command:

"FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS,  I COMMAND ALL SATANIC SPIRITS AND ALL SATANIC PRINCES THAT ARE TOUCHING ME, THAT ARE EVERYWHERE TO GET BEHIND ME NOW AND FOREVER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

The Spirit Realm is different from our own. It is also dimensionally different from our own. We live in a three dimensional world: "BEHIND US" usually means behind our spine.

IN THE SPIRIT REALM "BEHIND" MEANS UNDER (OR BEHIND) YOUR FEET.

You see in the physical world you are standing vertically. IN THE SPIRIT REALM YOU ARE HORIZONTAL AND "BEHIND" IS ACTUALLY BEHIND YOU HORIZONTALLY (SO THAT MEANS BEHIND THE SOLE OF YOUR FEET).

SATAN CANNOT TOUCH YOU IF HE IS BEHIND YOU. HE CAN ONLY TOUCH YOU WHEN HE IS BESIDE YOU.

After giving the above command you will feel all of the satanic spirits slide down your body and go under your feet. They will then be "Behind" you.
 

PERFECT SOAKING:

Gods Savings and Loans:

I wrote earlier that when you create something in the spirit realm through soaking it gets planted and then reaped later. That was correct BUT YOU MIGHT FIND THAT YOU ARE REAPING IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT!

The reason for this is that God can reap other stored incense on your behalf because he feels that you WILL PAY HIM BACK FOR IT. In other words you will give him more incense to replace that which was borrowed. How he does this is a mystery to me (I don't know everything as of yet. I only found out because he came to me and told me he was loaning me incense and he wanted it paid back).  


Open Eyes in the Physical Realm:

I hesitate to write this part because I feel that writing about angels is not normally edifying to the saints. But in this case I am compelled to write for your sake:

As you continue daily to soak and pray "The Perfect Prayer" that I showed you in Chapter 2; you will find that your eyes will eventually become open and you will find that some of the "people" you meet in the world are not human but are angels instead. I am writing to you to show you how to behave and interact with them when you make this discovery.

Here is a list of what NOT to do:

1. DO NOT speak or tell them that you know they are an angel because that will greatly anger them.  You have to understand how God operates. "He is not a man that he should lie".  Because of the nature of how God operates, saying to them that they are an angel you are calling them liars.  You see Gods says this (in the spirit) "I AM 'Betty Sue' NOW" and HE IS "BETTY SUE" AT THAT MOMENT BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE IS GOD ALSO. SO BY CALLING HIM AN ANGEL YOU ARE SAYING THAT HE IS NOT "BETTY SUE" BUT AND ANGEL AND THEREBY CALLING HIM A LIAR. If you want to talk to them on their level use you mind to speak to them. They will hear you. And then listen closely to "BETTY SUE" and what she is saying to you. They will answer you through her character.  If you support their character (Betty Sue) they will see that you are respectful to them and discrete and then they may drop the character for a moment and talk to you directly.



2. DO NOT go around trying to figure out who is an angel and who is human. You will drive yourself mad. If your eyes become open God's angels will know it before you do and you will not have to look for them.  They will come find you and enter your life.

3. DO NOT believe that all the ANGELS you "see" are actually ANGELS because they are not. SATAN can also make himself a "character". I promise you that if there is an ANGEL around you there is also a SATANIC SPIRIT around you too. Don't confuse Satanic Spirits with devils (demonic spirits) that are inside of people possessing them. These Spirits are on a higher order and can manifest as a human.


Your Two Adversaries:

Whether or not you have knowledge of this; I must tell you that you have two different adversaries. I tell you this because of the incorrect teachings of most church denominations. Most teaching lump Satan into one group of satanic angels and devils. But you will soon learn that it is not so. You have two different adversaries:

1. SONS OF THE MORNING (Hebrew : Lucifer) The first group are the principalities and powers (etc..) that you have learned about in church. These are local angels and powers with whom you wrestle against. Some of these are enemies of Christ (not all). They partially administrate and regulate the world system. Some of these walk in righteousness and integrity of heart, most do not.  You have read about them in Daniel and saw how they war and fight one another for dominance. They collect and use incense (good and bad) for war.

Bad incense is collected from the children of the inheritance of their adversaries to use for the overthrowing of their adversary (sin incense).  

This is how Israel went into captivity. Sin incense was collected by their enemies until their iniquity was full. Afterward they went into captivity for 70 years.

This is also why Israel had to wait in slavery for hundreds of years before they could enter into the promised land:

Genesis 15:13-16 :
"And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land [that is] not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.

Genesis 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: FOR THE INIQUITY OF THE AMORITES [IS] NOT YET FULL."

The "FULL" God was talking about was the sin incense that was being collected against God's (YHWH) enemies.

The local principalities and powers war against one another using man's incense to answer prayers and judge the fathers (princes) and their children (inheritance or worshipers):

Exodus 20:5 :

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me"


These "princes" and "powers" are the adversary most Christians know about from Isaiah 14:12 as "Lucifer (Sons of the Morning)" and whom Jesus referred to as the "DEVIL" and the "THIEF".  The day is coming where most (not all) these "children of disobedience" will experience death and be cast into the grave according to Isaiah 14:5-20.

But there is another adversary that most Christians know little about. This particular adversary desires not power nor does he want to take over heaven and is the main reason and root cause for all of the pain and suffering in all of creation. ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS KILL AND DESTROY EVERYTHING! For this adversary is one in whom even the principalities and powers call "SATAN":

2. THE CURSE (SATAN).
This adversary is the worse one of the two adversaries. It is the root of both adversaries and the cause of all pain and suffering in all of creation. This entity is an infectious disease which corrupts everything it touches and turns it from good to evil for the purpose of destruction.   He is a CURSE.

It is because of this entity that the terms CLEAN and UNCLEAN as well as HOLY and DEFILED even exist.

The Hebrew word for HOLY is "QADASH". It means "set apart" or sanctified.  But set apart from what?  Sanctified from what?

I Abijah tell you that it means "set apart" and "sanctified" from SATAN!

TO GOD HOLY MEANS: "FREE OF SATANIC INFECTION"!

SATAN is like a spiritual virus that spreads and is so dangerous that God has Seraphims (Angels) 24 hours day, seven days a week saying "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come" :

Revalations 4:8 :
"And the four beasts had each of them six wings about [him]; and [they were] full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come"

They produce incense for GOD and rest not day or night to keep the Most High GOD free of Satanic infection.

Where did THE CURSE (SATAN) come from?

I don't know everything at this time. All I do know is that he was a part of God that somehow became corrupted and turned against God and all of creation. HE BECAME A CURSE TO DESTROY GOD AND EVERYTHING ELSE ALSO.

SATAN was like a lump of cancer that GOD removed from himself and cast out.

There was a war in the Third Heaven and THE CURSE (SATAN) was cast out into the Second Heaven. Jesus witnessed his fall (as it is written):

Luke 10:18 :
"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven"

Because of the high order of his being he could not be killed but some of his angels were killed and became disembodied spirits or "Unclean Spirits" (unholy or filled with Satanic infection).

Remember Satan is a being after the order of God and like God MUST collect and process incense in order to operate. Basically he NEEDS worshipers in order to accomplish his tasks.

The Curse's (Satan) infection curses an individual and puts them on a path of self destruction. In addition THE CURSE causes the infected to destroy others along with themselves.  

Satan and Eve:

One of the first people in the bible to become infected and corrupted with Satan was EVE (Adams wife).  

God did not create Adam nor Eve with a sin nature. But we see that Eve sinned anyway. Where did the sin impulse come from? I Abijah tell you that:

EVE DID NOT FIRST SIN WHEN SHE TOOK AND ATE FROM THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE. SHE FIRST SINNED WHEN SHE MADE THE DECISION TO EAT OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE.

THE DECISION WAS MADE BECAUSE SHE BECAME CORRUPTED BY THE CURSE (SATAN) VIA THE SERPENT (WHO WAS ALREADY INFECTED AND UNCLEAN)

Did you not notice that in Genesis God asked Adam why he sinned, then proceeded to ask Eve why she sinned, but God did not ask the serpent any questions at all. HE only judged the serpent instead.

THE CURSE (Satan) has already infected many angels including the "Sons of the Morning (Lucifer)". Many Christians are incorrectly taught that Satan and Lucifer are one and the same. They are not. Satan is fallen already. Lucifer is not. If you look at Isaiah 14 you will see that it is a prophesy foretelling the death of the "Sons of the Morning (Lucifer)". If you read the prophesy you will see the crime that God has accused Lucifer of is not in Lucifer's trying to "be like the most high" but in not opening the house of his prisoners (SEE "HOLY GHOST POSSESSION CHAPTER 3: JOURNEY FROM THE EAST, NIMROD AND THE PRISON"). ALL WHO ARE IN DUNMAR EARTH ARE ALSO HIS CAPTIVES. SATAN HAS INFECTED LUCIFER AND AS A RESULT THE WORLD IS IN DARKNESS:

Isaiah 14:17
"[That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?"



CHRIST IS SALVATION FOR ALL

God in his infinite wisdom has provided a solution against THE CURSE (Satan) even from the beginning. That solution is Christ.

GOD HAS DEFEATED THE CURSE BY MAKING CHRIST FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE CURSE. AS IT IS WRITTEN:

"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree:"

Christ was made to redeem us from ALL CURSES NOT JUST THE CURSE OF THE LAW!

Here is where we find the importance of Christ. You see Christ is not just salvation unto MAN BUT CHRIST IS SALVATION UNTO GOD ALSO!

That is why God in his infinite wisdom has put all things under subjection to Christ:

Hebrews 2:8 :
"Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing [that is] not put under him..."

We now see Satan rendered powerless against Christ and all things being made clean in Christ Jesus our Lord.

For we shall be changed. We will take off this vile body which has been infected with Satan even from the Garden of God and we will put on the Glory of God. Not just man only but the angels themselves will also be changed and put on the glory of Christ. Even unto the Glory of the Father. That all be in all.

Is it not written:

Romans 8:19 :
"For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God."

And:

Romans 8:22
"For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now."

We see that all of creation is waiting for the salvation and glory that will be revealed in us (Christ). For God in his infinite wisdom has voluntarily submitted HIMSELF unto Christ that all of creation might be delivered.

As it is written:

Psalms 138:2 :
"I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name"

I reveal to you that it is the marriage of the Lamb that brings all things into unity and oneness.

It is not the city New Jerusalem that is the bride of Christ (Revelations 21:9). But HE that Dwells within the City (New Jerusalem).

IT IS THE GOD HIMSELF WHO IS THE BRIDE OF CHRIST.

THE LORD IS VOLUNTARILY BRINGING HIMSELF UNDER SUBJECTION TO CHRIST EVEN AS CHRIST SHALL ALSO SUBMIT UNTO THE UNION.

It is written :

1 Corinthians chapter 15:28
"And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all."

That is why it is important to be led (possessed) by the Spirit of God.
Read "Holy Ghost Possession Chapter 2: The Perfect Prayer"

Again is it not written:

John 15:7 :
"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you"

And

John 10:30 :
"I and [my] Father are one."

All in all. Because we abide in Christ and are ONE with the word then led of the Spirit. We ask of the Father and the Father submits to the Word and it is done.


Final Soaking

Soaking prayer goes along with the format of "Holy Ghost Possession Chapter 2: The Perfect Prayer"

I will reveal unto you another mystery:


1 Corinthians 15:22-23 :
"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.  

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming."


"CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUITS" is the key. There shall be more than one taking to Heaven. Even before the resurrection of the dead. "EVERY MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER"

I tell you now to create things in the Spirit for your journey to heaven and not for this Prison (Dunmar Earth) where all will be destroyed.

God Bless You in Jesus Name. AMEN

Feel free to republish, distribute, and copy. Just don't change anything and the name God has given me is ABIJAH (Pronounced a-buy-yah).



© 2008 Abi Jah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

well, you lost me at there is something God wants from me, since He created the universe, you'd think He'd have enough already , I mean what with EVERYTHING belonging to Him, cults and their religious fanaticisms, about as much sense as butchering animals or praying to a wall, ooops theJews actually did do those things or still do though. If you hear voices telling you to do things, there is a medical term for that, it is called PSYCHOSIS, look it up.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 15, 2008
Last Updated on August 4, 2008


Author

Abi Jah
Abi Jah

New York, NY



About
It is not I that live, But Christ that Lives in me... more..

Writing