Chapter 2 -  Sky, Foundation, Water, and Dry Earth (NOT COMPLETE YET - UPDATED THURSDAY, DEC 25th 2008)

Chapter 2 - Sky, Foundation, Water, and Dry Earth (NOT COMPLETE YET - UPDATED THURSDAY, DEC 25th 2008)

A Chapter by Abi Jah
"

This chapter teaches about the different parts of the Earth. It clarifies misconceptions about distinctions between the spirit and physical for the saints of God.

"

Holy Ghost Possession Book II: The Nations Of The ELOHIM: Chapter 2 :  Sky, Foundation, Water, and Dry Earth



Private Soak Sessions:

For all of you who are seeking more knowledge and understanding of the things of God then you will enjoy this book even more than the first. By now you should have established two way communication with God and you should be receiving daily visits while on your bed before you sleep or while sleeping. The LORD will often wake me up from sleeping for our soaking sessions. Each session should be private. My advice to you is to tell no one what goes on between you and your God during soaking sessions. Remember you are the Spouse of the Most High GOD and discretion is a virtue.

You should have also found out that your Spirit Body is a little different from your flesh body. There is a reason for that.  It is because it abides in a different part of the Earth than that which your flesh body lives in. It abides in the "Spirit Realm" (or part) of the Earth. That part of the earth (Water Earth) resides in water except for the sky. The sky is where the clouds reside. Your spirit body can live and breath under water (you have probably figured that out by now). If you look at the Scriptures you will see in Genesis Chapter 1 verse 7 that:

Genesis Chapter 1 verse 7:
"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so"

Genesis Chapter 1 verse 8:
"And God called the firmament Heaven..."

the terms "under" and "above" are extra-dimensional references just like the NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, and WEST are also extra-dimensional references to directional paths that the early sons of Adam used to travel (see Holy Ghost Possession Book I: chapter 3: The Way of the EAST, Nimrod and the Prison)


I could not tell everything in the first book because some things you have to experience for yourself. However, the best of you have figured out that you can change the appearance of your spirit body and create objects in the "spirit realm" (Water Earth):
Hold out your hand. Breath in through your head soak portal "slice of chocolate cake" over and over while imaging a slice of chocolate cake. Now breath out of your "hunger" or "physical" soak portal "chocolate cake in my hand" and you will feel the chocolate cake materialize in your hand. After a while the chocolate cake will find its way into the "Foundation Earth" (the part of the Earth your flesh body abides in) and into your flesh hands.


Five Senses:

We have all learned in school that we have 5 main senses:

The sense of Sight
The sense of taste
The sense of smell
The sense of hearing
and lastly the sense of touch

All of these senses are built (by God) into your physical body. But, they are also built into your spiritual body as well.

You ask:
"Abijah, if they (five senses) are built into my spiritual body why can't I sense them like I sense the ones from my physical body?"

The answer is that the main senses you feel in your spirit body are no different than that which you feel in your physical body. The reason you cannot feel your spirit senses as easily is because the physical senses are much more heavy than your spiritual senses. Basically the physical senses "drown out" the spiritual ones. It is like one person talking alone with you in a room with only the both of you in it. Then 500 other people enter into the room with you also and start talking with you  at the same time. Except they are talking to you at the top of their voices and drown out the first person you were talking to so that you cannot hear him. His voice is still there. Nothing about him has changed. The only change is in your reception. So it is like with your physical body and spiritual body. Your physical body drowns out the senses from your spiritual body. The senses from your physical body are so "heavy" that you cannot sense the other which is normal. "Correct Soaking Prayer" helps you to access your spiritual senses more easily. There is also another way to access your spirit senses along with "Correct Soaking Prayer" and that is the first thing Jesus did after the Spirit of God came upon him; Fast. Fasting completely give you access to your spirit body (along with "Correct Soaking Prayer") and disables the main deterrent which stops you from completely seeing all things of God: THAT IS THE CARNAL CLOAK (I will go into more detail about this a little later in this book).

Misconceptions and incorrect perceptions in church teachings.

First I must clarify some misconceptions that most Christians have about Spirit, carnal (flesh), and the physical.

The primary misconceptions that most people have about the Spirit are the distinctions between spirit, carnal (flesh), and physical. The Scriptures DO NOT make ANY distinction between Spiritual and Physical (I don't know where this distinction made in our churches came from). The only distinction the scriptures make concerning the spirit is between SPIRIT and CARNAL (flesh) NOT SPIRIT and PHYSICAL!

Things of the spirit are just as physical as any physical object that you can touch, see, and handle. It is the Prince of this world that maintains the darkness (deception and lies) while keeping the things of the spirit hid from view.

A spiritual body is just as physical as your flesh body. As far as the physical goes, there is no difference between a spirit body and physical one with one exception; and that is in regards to ability.

You see a spirit body is dynamic and a flesh body is fixed. That means a spirit body has the ability to alter itself and change. A flesh body remains the same from birth to death. A flesh body keeps most of the same physical characteristics all of it's life. A spirit body has the ability to change and alter itself to meet environmental, legal, or conditional requirements.

In the last book (and in the above paragraph) I made references to the "Spirit Realm" when I wrote of the human spirit and the place of it's operation. I spake at that time in those terms for your understanding according to the current teachings that permeate the various church organizations throughout the world.

BUT THE TRUTH IS: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "SPIRIT REALM".

The place where your spirit resides is not in the "spirit realm" but in "water earth" or in other parts of the earth depending on what state you are in at that particular time.

You see (as I wrote earlier in this chapter) your spirit resides in the water part of the earth which is "above" the part of the earth ("Foundation earth") that your flesh body abides in.

Here are the different parts of the earth:




Foundation Earth:
(It is called foundation earth because the foundation is exposed (Dry Land). Jesus was slain from the foundation earth not from the other parts of the earth. It is the part of the earth where there is dry land (foundation) and where your carnal (flesh) body operates and lives.




Sky Earth (or 1st Heaven):
This is the Firmament that divides the different parts of the earth and it is the abode of the Local Elohim and Traveling Elohim who come from other earths and different worlds (that are in the second heaven). In order to access Sky Earth you MUST gain access to a cloud (more on this later).




Water Earth:
This is where your spirit body spends most of it's time. There is no land exposed in water earth. The entire earth is covered with water.  Your Spirit body can change to meet the environmental conditions of water earth in order to function.

Genesis Chapter 1 verse 7:
"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so"

Water earth is "above" the firmament (1st heaven). The firmament is what sits between the earths and is connects all of them.


There was a young girl and her parents on the Christian television program called the "700 club" (with Pat Robertson) who testified that they were in a store where the young girl was seated playing on a professional musical drum set alone.  While the parent watched their young daughter playing the drums an automotive vehicle moving fast crashed through the wall and plowed into the drums where the young girl was seated. Mother panicking went into the rubble while praying to God that her daughter had survived the impact.

Looking through the rubble she could not find nor locate her daughters body in the middle of the debris. Hearing her daughter voice and looking up she saw her daughter across the store safe, sound, and unhurt. Not understanding she asked her daughter how she got across the store unhurt. The young girl then testified that someone grabbed her and pulled her across the store. She then said that it felt like she was moving through water. baffled both just gave thanks to God and said the Lord sent his angel to save her.

They did not understand what had happened but I understood very well. It is one of the reasons why the God designed the earths the way he did.


Dry Earth ("SHEOL" or "HELL"):
This is the place that scriptures refer to as "under" the earth. Once again it is a extra-dimensional direction which can only be described as "Under".  It is just as physical as all of the other parts of the earth.  This is the place that Jesus referred to when he said that a "spirit walketh through DRY PLACES seeking rest" (after he has been cast out). Sheol is a "dry place" because there is no water there at all. It is "Dry Earth". IT IS ALSO CALLED HELL!



All of these different parts of the earth are not to be confused with other "earths" (spoken of in HGP Book I Chapter 3:Journey from the EAST, Nimrod, and the Prison) beyond the boundaries of the rivers that proceed out of the garden of Eden. For example, other earths like Shinar Earth among others. Each of these "earths" also have a foundation, water, sky, and dry versions  attached to them.



Extra-Dimensional Earths and your Human Spirit

All of these extra-dimensional parts of the Earth are designed for one thing. Maintaining the Earth. Think of them in the way you would think of a service road. The service road is a side road used for maintaining the main highway. The Elohim use the other parts of the Earth to maintain the things that go on in the foundation earth. In other words they use the other parts of the earth to affect YOU directly without affecting everyone else. They do this by moving your human spirit from one part of the earth to another according to what is demanded.

That is how everyone living together in one geographical area can have different life experiences as if they were on two separate and different worlds. In actuality they are on two different worlds. One person's spirit can be in water earth and another person's spirit can be in Dry Earth (Hell). Even if they live next door to each other. Life will be good to one and horrible to the other.



Sheol Earth (Dry Earth) and the living.

HELL IS A PLACE FOR THE LIVING AND THE DEAD!

The Scriptures clearly show that a person can be in Hell while they yet live:

Psalms Chapter 139 verse 8 :

"If I ascend up into heaven, thou [art] there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou [art there]. "

Job 14:13
"O that in Sheol you would conceal me, that you would keep me secret until your anger turns back, that you would set a time limit for me and remember me!..."

How does a person's Human spirit end up in Hell while they live?

Well the Judgment Seat of God or accusation from the enemy (Job's case) is one way people end up in Hell (DRY EARTH) while they live. Ex-communication is another.

We see in the scriptures of the new testament that while Jesus walked the earth he preached to "sinners". These "sinners" were Jews who had been ex-communicated from the Synagogues and the Hebrew Churches. They were "delivered unto Satan" for the chastisement of their flesh.

Their Human Spirits were in Hell and Demonic Spirits in Dry Earth were possessing and oppressing them. Jesus would Pray for them, Heal them, and forgive them of their sin. Thereby removing their spirit bodies from hell and placing them back in water earth.

Scripture records what Jesus said about these Demonic Spirits:

Matthew Chapter 12 verse 43:

"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none..."

The "DRY PLACES" he spoke of was "DRY EARTH" (or Sheol / Hell).


The only problem Jesus had with delivering people is that the people would go back to the original synagogues and back to the burden of the Levitical law (placed on them by the scribes and pharisees). Unfortunately like as first, the burden of the law placed on them would be too heavy to bear and once again their spirit body would be placed back into Hell (Dry Earth) by the scribes and pharisees when they were ex-communicated. They would return to the same Hell that Jesus delivered them from. Only this time seven more wicked spirits (more wicked than the first) would end up re-possessing the people and the last state of the people would be worse than that of the first.

That is why Jesus was so angry with the Scribes and Pharisees. Jesus realized that it was pointless to keep praying for the people and that a more permanent solution was needed. That solution was to go to the cross.

 Alleluia!! Thank you JESUS!!!!



Christians and Dry Earth

Christians CANNOT be possessed by anyone except for the HOLY SPIRIT (GHOST) because Christians are sealed with the Holy Spirit until the day of redemption. However, Christians CAN be oppressed by Demonic Spirits and Satanic Spirits in DRY EARTH.

A Christian does not have to excommunicated for their spirit to be sent to DRY EARTH. SATAN can accuse someone before GOD (Judicial System in heaven) as he did JOB. Generally most Christians won't spend more than a day to a week in DRY EARTH. Most of the time it is just for a night. When morning comes their spirit is moved back to WATER EARTH (or SKY EARTH). Does it not say in the scriptures that:


Psalms Chapter 30 Verse 5:
"For his anger [endureth but] a moment; in his favour [is] life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy [cometh] in the morning."

Have you ever had a really bad day? Chances are that your spirit was in DRY EARTH during that time. Ever had a bad week or month? Depending on what you did (or was accused of) the Judgment seat of God sent you there for a duration.

The Judgment Seat of God is a totally independent system from the Christ redemption system which keeps you alive. They both are contrary to one another. The Judgment Seat condemns us and the blood of Jesus redeems us. Is it not written?:

2nd Corinthians Chapter 4 Verse 9:
"Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed"

Most of the time when we are condemned to spend the night in DRY EARTH it is because we really were doing something we should not have been doing as Christians.

For the young in Christ who find them selves in DRY EARTH I instruct you to just repent. Pray; confess your sin before God and have the pastor of your Church pray for you and lay hands on you while anointing you with oil. Is it not written:

James Chapter 5 Verse 15 & 16

"Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord"

"And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him."

Your spirit will be removed from DRY EARTH by sun up or sun down. All judgments are finalized at sun up or sun down. Staying out of Church Services (saints gathering together) is a sure way for you to eventually end up back in DRY EARTH (HELL).


For the Mature in Christ who find themselves in DRY EARTH I instruct you to not confess anything that you did as sin; realizing that you are not under the LAW but are a law unto your self and that it is impossible for you to sin. However, please realize that all things may be legal and lawful for you, but not expedient. In addition, sometimes our confessions and beliefs will determine how the Judgment Seat deals with us. For example if you confess that you are not under the law but pay your tithes according to Malachi and teach others to do so also then it is going to be a bit difficult for you state that you are not under the LAW.

Unfortunately there are ordinances in Heaven that have to be followed irregardless of whether or not you are a Christian, and whether or not your are aware of them (THE DARKNESS OF THIS PRESENT WORLD). The grace and mercy of God along with the Blood of JESUS delivers us most of the time from going to DRY EARTH or staying there if we already have been condemned.


For the HOLY GHOST POSSESSED (Those who follow my teachings and pray "the perfect prayer" in faith listed in Book I and this book: Chapter 1) who find themselves in DRY EARTH I instruct you to STAND. The life you live is by faith and YOU ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD. First of all if you are praying the perfect prayer in faith and are not confessing anything against it then YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN DRY EARTH EVER. IF YOU ARE THEN CHANCES ARE THERE IS WICKEDNESS IN THE JUDGMENT SEAT ITSELF. Please understand that there are levels within the judgment seat and the lower seats and judges are part of the darkness of this world and the satanic system of this present world. You can appeal most decisions that the lower judges make and it will go to a higher Seat of Judgment. The higher you go the more Christ's righteousness is recognized and at the final seat of Judgment all decisions will be: that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

All the final seat will see is the Blood of Jesus. It is not possible for anything else to be seen.

If you want to appeal you must verbally speak that you are the righteousness of God, that you have done nothing wrong, and that Satan is a liar and the blood of Jesus is against him. At that time whatever you have been accused of will be presented to you in the spirit and in your mind. Either accept it or reject it. If you reject it and stay with your claim that you did nothing wrong then it will automatically be appealed. When you reject it it is best to make a verbal or mental speech explaining your justification and meditate for a while on your justification until a second judgment is rendered by a higher court. If a higher court rules in your favor then you are justified to reclaim that which was lost seven fold. Unfortunately reclaiming that which was lost is very hard and must often be taken back by force (battle).

The key is to avoid losing in the first place. Satan most of the time will accuse you at unawares. If you are walking in your flesh (carnal mind) then By the time you find out what has happened  most if not all of the judgment has already been carried out against you. Then you suffer loss. Its sad I know. And, its really not fair. But that's the way it is unfortunately. You have to remember that God moves even in linear time . Judgment can be rendered against you at six o' clock pm but carried out and executed days before (right before your eyes. While you didn't realize it) then revealed unto you an hour later at seven o'clock pm (or sooner in most cases).  I cover time manipulation more extensively in another chapter in this book.

If you walk in the Spirit (Holy Ghost Possessed) then you should not be caught at unawares. If you are praying at the times of the Judgment Sessions (generally at 5 o clock am, 12 o clock pm, 5 o clock pm, and 12 o clock am) then it will be revealed unto you while you are praying and you can give your justification during your prayer session. That is why it is so important to pray to the point to where your spirit can know automatically if you are being accused of anything even if you are not in prayer at that time.




I will tell you of one of my experiences:

I desired a meeting (in foundation earth) with a descendant of a particular angel from my past who was a close friend of mine (back when I was unaware that the person was an angel) and I arranged it with the LORD upon my bed during soaking prayer. I was to spend time communing with the angel for a duration of the LORD's determination. I traveled to the public place as instructed and waited. The angel appeared with companions and sat and talked with me as the evening drew near. The suddenly something happened that I detected in the spirit. A Change had taken place within the timeline (I have learned to detect and recognize such changes). Immediately The angel frowned and showed me a picture of someone else communing with the same angel. The angel and companions then stood, with their backs turned towards me and walked off in disdain. Bewildered and confused I immediately realized that the angel had been taken from me and given to another who was a wicked ungodly person. I further realized that an accusation and judgment had been made against me again (I had at that time lost for the third time
 in a row). Frustrated and disgusted I (minutes later) sought vengeance in great wrath because the life that I was living was clean before God. I then verbally accused him who sat in the lower Seat of Judgment of being wicked, biased against me, and in the hire of my adversaries. Because I had spoken against the seat of Judgment My spirit was immediately placed in Dry Earth to remain for the rest of the week.

In my anguish I cried out unto the Lord who later came and visited me again upon my bed. Only this time it was a different process of the LORD (YHWH) who came unto me (because of the nature of my complaint). This process was different and was extremely dangerous to the wicked causing great fear unto those in heaven.  I thought in my heart "the righteous seek but the wicked eat" and poured out my complaint unto the LORD against the wicked Judge who ruled against me often. The Lord then told me that while I talked with the angel a search had been made of my home and something was found by my adversaries and accusation was made against me at the seat of judgment. I immediately removed the item from my home. It was something very trivial that I could have disputed but it was not worth the effort. But to have such merciless judgments against me for something so trivial? I was frustrated and grieved because the wicked judge made sure that I could not recover very well by sending the angel into the past to perform all that was supposed to be toward me. I didn't know that my communing with the angel was to be for years not just a small moment. The judge knew this and gave it to be eaten by the wicked and ungodly instead. Then my eyes were opened and I saw that the angel had been in my sight for the past 6 months communing with the ungodly right before my eyes and I didn't know it. The judge had sent the angel 3 years into the past to perform it against me and use up the incense that was to make it possible.

But the LORD is the great Judge and HE sends forths his righteousness in judgment. At 12 midnight the LORD made a search into  him who sat in the lower seat of judgment and at 2:30am something was found (what it was I do not know). The one who sat against me in the seat of judgment (in heaven) was then slain.  

Satan in a rage rose up and attempted to slay me in DRY EARTH but the process who came and visited me was none other than the LORD (YHWH) of HOSTS who is mighty in battle. The clouds came against me (I am not writing metaphorically but literally instead) and the winds blew and the rain poured with lightnings and thunder as the LORD BATTLED FOR MY LIFE IN DRY EARTH (HELL). HE IS INDEED MIGHTY IN BATTLE! WHO CAN STAND BEFORE HIM?  THERE IS NONE IN HEAVEN OR EARTH THAT CAN! HE SCATTERED ALL OF MY ENEMIES AND THEY FLED BEFORE HIM. HE IS THE LORD OF HOSTS!! HE IS MIGHTY IN BATTLE!  HE IS MY GOD!!!

I write in another chapter explaining the links between the weather patterns (clouds), the Elohim, the time line, and war in the other parts of the earth.




DEMONIC SPIRITS, SATANIC SPIRITS,  ANGELS OF THE WORLD & ANGELS OF LIGHT

Now that I have explained about the different parts of the earth, I will go back to the earlier subject (about the misconceptions in church teachings and doctrines) of the spirit and physical. Only this time I will write about Demonic Spirits, Satanic Spirits and Angels.


DEMONIC SPIRITS:

Most of the churches are familiar with Demonic Spirits mostly because they are whom Jesus battled against and they are written about in the four gospels. Unfortunately, most in the churches are familiar with these type of spirits only. They are not as familiar with the other adversaries they face because that is the highest level of understanding they have reached in the things of God (at the time of this writing):

Demonic Spirits are what most in the church refer to as disembodied spirits. That term is somewhat of an oxymoron. Only because demonic spirits have bodies; they just don't have one in Foundation Earth. But they DO have a body. Those Bodies are mostly in Dry Earth or HELL. They can only operate in DRY EARTH (HELL). The only way a Demonic Spirit can oppress or possess someone is if that person's spirit body is also in DRY EARTH. In addition, they are able to oppress someone through another person whose spirit is in DRY EARTH. That means that YOUR spirit may not be in DRY EARTH but  the spirit of someone living in your house MAY BE IN DRY EARTH and Demons will oppress you through the other person. That is why it is important for you to be careful who you dwell with.

Scripture records what Jesus said about Demonic Spirits being in DRY EARTH:

Matthew Chapter 12 verse 43:
"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none..."

The "DRY PLACES" he spoke of was "DRY EARTH" (or Sheol / Hell).


SATANIC SPIRITS AND ANGELS.

Most Christians only know of Demonic, Angelic, or Satanic Spirits. These terms are the names they give to describe a specific type of spirit.

The truth is most Christians use these term out of context not fully understanding that the term Satanic is a term that does not describe a type of spirit but rather a specific position instead.


Before I go into the actual explanation of what these Spirits are I must first clarify some terms in order for you to have understanding.

The term Satan is a term that is used to describe a specific position of opposition that is relative to someone or something. It simply means "adversary". We see in scripture that ANYONE can be Satan:

Matthew 16:23 :
"But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offense unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."

Jesus called Peter Satan because of the POSITION Peter took against Jesus by trying to stop Jesus from fulfilling his purpose by saying:


Matthew 16:22
"Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee."

Peter (unbeknown to him at the time) put himself in a satanic position against Jesus.

Our TRUE definition of a Satanic Spirit is generally a spirit is is in direct opposition to either us (Christians) or our GOD (Heavenly Father).

THAT MEANS ANY SPIRIT CAN BE A SATANIC SPIRIT!

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY STAND IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO YOU OR OUR GOD'S WILL.


With that said I can now explain to you that there is no difference between an Angel and a Satanic Spirit except for their position concerning YOU and CHRIST.

AS A MATTER OF FACT SATANIC SPIRITS ARE ANGELS! THEY ARE JUST ANGELS WHO ARE IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO YOU AND CHRIST!

THEY ARE ALSO IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER BECAUSE OF CHRIST!


We see in Genesis that the Angels of God have the capacity to SIN. If they sin against YOU then they become SATANIC SPIRITS (That is simply because they stand in direct opposition to you and our God).

Since there is no other difference between Satanic Spirits and Angels (except for the kingdoms they abide in):

FROM HERE ON I WILL SIMPLY REFER TO ALL SATANIC SPIRITS AND ANGELS AS ELOHIMIC SPIRITS!

THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH ELOHIM, THEY ARE BOTH SONS OF GOD.

HOWEVER, THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT KINGDOMS THAT ELOHIMIC SPIRITS CAN BE A MEMBER OF; AND THOSE TWO KINGDOMS ARE THE KINGDOMS OF GOD AND OF SATAN. (I WILL GO INTO MORE DETAIL ABOUT THIS LATER IN THIS CHAPTER)



DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DEMONIC, AND ELOHIMIC SPIRITS

I wrote earlier in this chapter about Demonic Spirits and how they can only operate in DRY EARTH because they don't have a body in FOUNDATION EARTH. These Spirits include the Spirits of men who are deceased and have been cut off from the land of the Living (Foundation Earth).

Elohimic Spirits however, CAN OPERATE IN ALL OF THE PARTS OF THE EARTH.

THAT INCLUDES SKY, WATER, DRY, AND YES, FOUNDATION EARTH TOO; ESPECIALLY FOUNDATION EARTH!

You ask: "Abijah, If Elohimic Spirits operate in Foundation Earth then doesn't that mean that I can see, hear, and touch them with my carnal body?"

The answer to that is YES!

YOU CAN AND DO SEE, HEAR, AND TOUCH THEM ALL THE TIME; YOU JUST DON'T KNOW THEY ARE SPIRITS!

The scriptures say that we entertain them at unawares:

Hebrews Chapter 13 Verse 2:
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

ELOHIMIC SPIRITS HAVE THE POWER TO "BECOME".

THAT MEANS THEY CAN "BECOME" A MAN, WOMAN, CHILD, OR ANIMAL. AND, THEY DO SO DAILY AND OFTEN.

THE NAME OF THE ANGELS WHICH IS YHWH (OR JAHOVAH) IN THE HEBREW MEANS: "TO BECOME"

If you practice "Correct Soaking Prayer" as I have shown in "Holy Ghost Possession Book One" then you eyes will become "OPEN" and you will be able to see that they are Elohimic Spirits and NOT HUMAN as they appear to be.

Though they appear to be Human they are NOT.

They are in our communities and in ALL of our lives. Most people are just unaware that they are more than men.

They can be and are often Teachers, Lawyers, Doctors, Congressmen, Police Officers, and even Presidents and Kings, etc..

But, mostly they are the rich and famous:

THEY ARE MOSTLY ACTORS, SINGERS, AND DANCERS THAT WORK IN THE PERFORMING ARTS AND TELEVISION EVEN MOVIES AS WELL.

MOST OF THESE ARE ELOHIMIC SPIRITS AND NOT HUMAN SEEING THAT THEY WILL NOT ALLOW MANY HUMANS TO BE GREAT IN THESE INDUSTRIES.

MOST OF THESE ARE NOT HUMAN BUT ARE ELOHIMIC SPIRITS WHICH HAVE BECOME (ARE THEY NOT CALLED STARS?):

MOVIE STARS
TELEVISION STARS
HOLLYWOOD STARS
PORN STARS

AS THE RICH AND FAMOUS THEY DESIRE TO BE WORSHIPED. AND MOST PEOPLE INCLUDING CHRISTIANS HAVE WORSHIPED THEM AT UNAWARES!

Most of the humans on Dunmar Earth are POOR except for those humans whom the Elohim have revealed themselves to.

PRINCES OF MEN (Job 14:1 and Ezekiel 28:2)

These are men (that are born of a woman (Job 14:1) ) that some of the Elohim have revealed themselves to. These men travel "to and fro" in the Earths, traveling to far away to places like Tarshish, Tyre (Tyrus), and the real Babylon; that great city beyond the Euphrates river which is in Shinar Earth (Not the ruins of the deception that lie in modern day Iraq).

The Princes of Men are humans that do not lay in darkness as much as other men but enjoy the riches of creation even as the Elohim do.

One such man was the Prince of Tyre (Tyrus):

Ezekiel Chapter 28 Verse 2:
"Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, I [am] a God, I sit [in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou [art] a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:"


The seas he sits in the "midst of" is a land that is within the extra dimensional pathways (the sons of Adam traveled from Eden Earth) that I wrote about in "Holy Ghost Possession Book I Chapter 3 : "Journey from the EAST, Nimrod and The Prison"

All of these "Men" are truly rich. I would rather be like one of these men with knowledge of the Earths and are poor with money than be a prisoner here on Dunmar with all of the Money on Dunmar Earth.

There are riches beyond belief even for the poor of the earths beyond the Euphrates River.

He who has knowledge of the Earths is truly rich, even if he does not have money.

He who has all of the money in the world but does not have knowledge of the Earths is truly poor.  

THE KINGDOM OF SATAN, THE KINGDOM OF GOD, AND THE KINGDOM OF CHRIST.

What separates the Elohim from one another are the kingdoms they abide in. There are three main kingdoms that they can be a member of. Those kingdoms are the Kingdom of Satan, the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of Christ (Which is (as of this writing) just a body in the earth without an official charter. But, that is being changed. Even right now a kingdom is being set up for the saints of God that are in Christ.

Even though there are different classes and ethnicities of the Elohim, what concerns us (as Christians) the most are primarily which kingdom they are members of. I explain more about the Elohim in the next chapter called "The Nations Of The Elohim"

KINGDOM OF SATAN

Yahshua (Jesus) said that he beheld Satan fall as lightning These are the fallen Angels (Elohim) that I wrote of in Book I of Holy Ghost Possession. They are independent of the Kingdom of God and have their own Kingdom. The Elohim of this kingdom are enemies with the Elohim of the Kingdom of God. They are also enemies of Christ.


KINGDOM OF GOD

These are the principalities and powers that Yahshua (Jesus) called "The rulers of this world" (Gospel of John Chapter 12 Verse 31) and the Apostle Paul called "The Gods of this World" (2nd Corinthians Chapter 4 Verse 4). Even though they are not fallen (yet) and are enemies of the kingdom of Satan, some (not all) of these are still the enemies of Christ.

Yahshua gave a parable concerning these Elohim of the Kingdom of God:

Matthew Chapter 21 Verses 33 through 44:
"There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country: And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another. Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son. But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder."

You might say that Yahshua was talking to the scribes and pharisees not to angels.

Well I say that you lack understanding. You see some of the scribes and pharisees WERE angels (and some Satanic Spirits) who had BECOME MEN even as they have done so until this day.

Some (Elohim) were disgruntled because the nation of Israel had been delivered unto Satan and they were trying (unmercifully) to stamp out sin by killing or excommunicating the people who were in bondage.

Even now the Angels of Light are "BECOME" men who are Pastors, Teachers, Preachers, and even Televangelist in the churches around the world.

They have taken the lead because of the PARADOX OF ABIJAH. To repair all of the damage caused within the past 2000 years by the attempted overthrow of myself (Abijah) and the Church (Body Of Christ) by Satan and renegade Angels. I go into detail about this in the next chapter: "The Nations of The Elohim"

The above statement Yahshua made:

"...The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

Is a reference to us Christians whom God has promised to deliver the entire world (Earth and Heaven) unto. And that brings us to the next Kingdom:




THE KINGDOM OF CHRIST


SAINTS OF GOD AND ANGELS OF LIGHT

WE ARE THE STONE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT IN THE SCRIPTURE ABOVE, EVEN THE WHOLE BODY OF CHRIST.

YAHSHUA IS OUR NAME.

WE ARE ALSO THE STONE THAT WAS MADE WITHOUT HANDS THAT NEBUCHADNEZZAR SAW (Daniel Chapter 2 Verse 44 and 45). WE ARE THE STONE WHO WILL BECOME A GREAT MOUNTAIN AND FILL THE WHOLE EARTH.

THE WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN DELIVERED UNTO US WHO ARE IN CHRIST!

There were men in times past that tried to establish a name for MAN and have failed.

Now because of the redemptive work of Jahshuah who was born of a virgin and crucified on a cross that we might have a name established for us in the heavens:

YAHSHUA IS OUR NAME; EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS THAT WE ARE LORD!


As of this writing we are a loosely held collection of Saints and Angels with no official charter. But that is being changed right now as this is being written. A kingdom is being prepared right now just for us Christians (Saints and Angels)!

GOD IS OPENING UP THE PRISON OF DUNMAR EARTH AND WE WILL BE FREE TO GO TO AND FRO IN ALL THE EARTH AND UP AND DOWN IN IT.


ANGELS OF LIGHT

ANGELS OF LIGHT are Angels who have been joined into Christ and have been given what the scriptures refer to as a "Candle of Light" and are set apart from the world (Kingdoms of Satan and of God). They are simply sanctified Elohimic Spirits that perform the WORD of GOD in Christ.

So in essence our (all Christians) definition of a Satanic Spirit would be a spirit or a member of any Kingdom that is in direct opposition to our kingdom in Christ.
 
NOT COMPLETE.  I WILL FINISH THIS LATER...

I will finish this later. Check back daily.
Thursday, Dec 25th, 2008
FEEL FREE TO REPUBLISH, DISTRIBUTE AND COPY THIS ENTIRE BOOK AND ALL OF ITS CHAPTERS!  Just don't change anything and the name God has given me is ABIJAH (Pronounced a-buy-yah). Please do not try to contact me I am not permitted to speak to anyone.



© 2008 Abi Jah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
Added on November 7, 2008
Last Updated on December 25, 2008
Previous Versions


Author

Abi Jah
Abi Jah

New York, NY



About
It is not I that live, But Christ that Lives in me... more..

Writing