Chapter 3: The Nations Of The Elohim (NOT COMPLETE YET - UPDATED TUESDAY, NOV 11th 2008)

Chapter 3: The Nations Of The Elohim (NOT COMPLETE YET - UPDATED TUESDAY, NOV 11th 2008)

A Chapter by Abi Jah
"

In this chapter I will sum up and explain what the whole story of creation is about.

"

Holy Ghost Possession Book II: Nations of the Elohim - Chapter 3: The Nations of the Elohim.


In this chapter I will sum up and explain what the whole story of creation is about. Who are the Elohim? Why the wars in heaven? Why man was created, why Satan is an adversary, Christ, the Father, and the Overthrow of the World. Included are clarifications about everything that has happened along with who and why it happened. Also included is what God says about the illegal altering of the timeline of Dunmar Earth. All that was written about in scripture can be summed up to this (This is what EVERYTHING IS ABOUT):

THE FINAL PROTOCOL.



In order to explain what the Final Protocol is I must first explain about how creation was made.

All of Creation was made in righteousness. It (Creation) is a system of righteousness that has been made in righteousness.

Creation is everything that is made. From the highest form of life in the heavens to the lowest form of life in the ground of the earth. It consists of all the earth(s), stars, planets,  and all principality and power.

In creation are set the rules of life and death, time, past, present, future, and all laws that govern all in heaven and earth (including GOD and man).

Creation IS the ultimate law and God and all in God are subject to it. Creation is made with the ultimate righteousness. And GOD is subject to it (the righteousness).

It is this righteousness in all of Creation that prevents GOD from just doing anything freely. He must abide by the laws (rules) that govern and are set in all of Creation.

THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF ALL CREATION DEMANDS THAT THE LAWS CANNOT BE BROKEN AND PARAMETER LIMITS (THRESHOLDS) CANNOT BE EXCEEDED.  

In the event of the continual breaking of the laws and the excessive surpassing of specific thresholds built into Creation, there is a process that will automatically begin that is designed to protect Creation itself.  That process is called:

THE FINAL PROTOCOL.

THE FINAL PROTOCOL IS A THREE STAGE PROCESS THAT ATTEMPTS TO PURGE AND CLEANSE ALL OF CREATION BY DESTROYING EVERYTHING THAT IS UNRIGHTEOUSNESS THEN RESETTING CREATION TO BEGIN AGAIN.

We see plenty of references in scripture about this Final Protocol. Primarily in 2nd Peter verses 3:10 - 3:13 :


2nd Peter 3:12
"Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?"

2nd Peter 3:13
"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."



This protocol is a cleansing fire that is impartial to ALL. It purges and destroys all unrighteousness NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT IT IS COMING FROM.

ALL ARE SUBJECT TO THIS RIGHTEOUS PROTOCOL INCLUDING GOD AND MAN. THERE IS NO ONE IN HEAVEN OR EARTH OR ANYWHERE THAT IS NOT SUBJECT TO THIS PROTOCOL.

From THE MOST HIGH GOD to the lowest beggar on the street, ALL are subject to the Final Protocol.
It is impartial to ALL.

THREE STAGES OF THE FINAL PROTOCOL:

Before I begin explaining the sub-protocols of the Final Protocol, I must inform you that you will have to think outside of your natural concept of linear time. The Final Protocol begins at a specific date then operates in the present, the past, and the future all at the same time.

I also must also explain to you what causes the  initiation of it's execution.

Within all of Creation are built parameters that measure all things. In these measurements are built thresholds for tolerance. That means there are  different measurements for things like suffering, pain, anguish, and cries out to God. There are also processes which are demanded to run when any of these measurements are added to.

For example the Angels of God MUST act when a righteous person cries out to God. If they do not answer or deliver then laws in Creation are broken. If the cries continue because the issue is not resolved then the cries are measured and applied against the threshold.

Other thresholds are things like sin which causes pain. Or infirmities which cause sin. also bondage for people who desire freedom and cannot find it. Complaints, murmurings,  and words spoken against GOD are also measured.

It is when the laws of Creation are broken excessively or the measurement thresholds are exceeded then the initiation of The Final Protocol begins.


Here are the three stages or sub-protocols of the execution of The Final Protocol:

The first stage or sub-protocol of the Final Protocol is called:

The Primary Protocol or Touchstone Protocol

This is the main protocol that starts the initial processes of the Final Protocol. This is the purging process that begins to purge everything and destroy all infrastructure

We see this in Scripture:
2 Peter 3:10
"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."



Even though it is first to begin, the first thing the Touchstone Protocol does is send a type of signal to a secondary process in the past.

It is this signal that begins a secondary process which starts it's run in the past. The secondary process run is actually against the Touchstone Protocol. It starts in the past and travels towards the future to meets up with the Touchstone Protocol in the present. The meeting of this secondary process to the Touchstone Protocol is called "THE DAY OF THE LORD"  

It is this secondary process that is called the:

Christ Protocol or Secondary Protocol.

The Christ Protocol begins its run against the Touchstone Protocol starting in the past. It's purpose is the opposite of the Touchstone process:

THE PURPOSE OF THE CHRIST PROTOCOL IS TO SAVE THE RIGHTEOUS FROM THE PRIMARY (TOUCHSTONE) PROTOCOL.

The CHRIST Protocol or Secondary Protocol attempts to collect all righteous by injecting the righteous within itself.


Only that which is within the Secondary (Christ) Protocol will escape the fiery purging of the Primary (Touchstone) Protocol (Man is a special case and had to be made righteous first before injection. That is because man is a part of the Tertiary Solution from the Previous run of The Final Protocol - Genesis Chapter 2).

After the Secondary Protocol collects the righteous it transforms itself into the third protocol of The Final Protocol which is called the :

Tertiary Protocol or Genesis Protocol

The Tertiary Protocol (or Genesis Protocol) is the regeneration process that initiates after everything has been purged and all infrastructure has been destroyed by the Touchstone Protocol.

In 2nd Peter we see a reference to this Phase of the Final Protocol:

2 Peter 3:13
"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."


The Genesis Protocol in itself has Three Stages:

The First Stage is the reorganization of the heavenly powers. Those who were previously injected within the Christ Protocol are made the head of all Power in Heaven.

In the First stage the Genesis Protocol makes the establishment of the Fathers or those who are to be the HEAD of all of the Principality and Powers in heaven.  

The second stage is the regeneration stage where all of creation is regenerated and made new.


The Third Genesis Protocol Stage is called the Post Analysis and Solution Stage. Where an Analysis is performed to determine why The Final Protocol was initiated in the first place and what can be done to stop it from running again.

After analysis, this stage produces something called:

THE TERTIARY SOLUTION.

THE TERTIARY SOLUTION IS A SOLUTION THAT IS DESIGNED TO PREVENT THE FINAL PROTOCOL FROM HAVING TO RUN AGAIN.

I don't know how many times The Final Protocol has run in the past. It could be once. It could be twice. It could be more. I don't know. All I know is that a solution was come upon the VERY LAST TIME the Final Protocol completed. And that solution was MAN.

The last Tertiary Solution was Adam (man) as we see in the book of Genesis.

You ask:

But what happened? Why are we in the middle of a run of the Final Protocol again if the Tertiary Solution was man?

Well the answer to that is what happened in the Garden of Eden between God and Satan.

Notice I said between God and Satan not Satan and Man.

Satan's successful attempt to cause Man to sin in the Garden of Eden was not an attack on Man but on God.

Satan was purposely putting enmity between God and Man to cut God off from the Tertiary Solution. Thereby ensuring another run of the Final Protocol and hoping to cut God off from the salvation that was to be found in The Tertiary Solution.

Paul spoke of this enmity in the scriptures of Ephesians Chapter 2:

Ephesians chapter 2 verse 16:
"And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"


In addition, you will notice that in Genesis God retaliated in turn against Satan. He swore to put enmity between Satan and the seed of Man. Thereby cutting Satan off from the Tertiary Solution as well:

Genesis Chapter 3 verse 15:
"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

You ask: "How is Man (Adam) the Tertiary Solution? And what was the original problem?"

Well the answer to that question brings us to the next subject of this chapter; that is:

THE NATIONS OF THE ELOHIM

In order to understand why Man was created you have to understand the Elohim.  You see man was made in their image. Here we have African men, Chinese men, Caucasian men, etc...  Well, just like man the Elohim also come in all ethnicities, types and varieties. We were made in their image after all. The only difference being the Elohim have something extra that we don't have in our carnal bodies; that is the varieties of animals such as birds, bovine, feline, and all other animals which are also (somewhat) made in their likeness also. Their are different classes of the Elohim. One of the classes most people are familiar with are the Bird Class Elohim. Most refer to them as angels (with wings) or Cherubims.

Bird Class Elohim are not the only type. There are many Classes of the Elohim. Each of the animals that were presented to Adam in the Garden of Eden represented all of the different classes of Elohim.

As you can see throughout the bible the Elohim do not always get along with each other. There are constant wars, fighting, disputes, etc.. These disputes along with other things caused the initiation of the Final Protocol. It was after the last run of the Final Protocol that a solution was come upon.

A new creature was to be made. This creature would help keep peace and settle all disputes. It would judge without bias or prejudice.  In this creature would be put a heart of judgment tempered with love and the desire for the well being for all of the Elohim. Wisdom, knowledge, and understanding would be given to this creature. Finally, all authority and power would be given to this new creature and the Final Protocol would never run again. There would be joy and happiness throughout all of creation forever and ever.

Then the Elohim made this creature and called this creature ADAM.

MAN WAS MADE TO RULE:

Psalms Chapter 8 Verse 4 - 9:
"What is man, that art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all [things] under his feet:

All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, [and whatsoever] passeth through the paths of the seas.

O LORD our Lord, how excellent [is] thy name in all the earth!"

Adam was made by God for the purpose of judgment and authority.

Please understand that God is not going to create a new creature and just hand over to him the keys to all of creation without testing to make sure that the creature was designed and made properly.

God made all of the beasts of the Garden to represent ALL of the Elohim and brought them to Adam to see how he would respond to them:

Genesis Chapter 2 Verse 19:
"And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought [them] unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that [was] the name thereof."

ADAM was the Tertiary Solution and all of heaven rejoiced at his creation.

However, not everyone was happy with the Tertiary Solution (which brings us to our next subject):

THE OVERTHROW OF THE EARTH  

We see that Satan tempted man to sin in the Garden of Eden. But this was not the Overthrow; for it was the main cause of the Overthrow.

Adams sin placed enmity between God and man and was a bad way to start things off.

Unfortunately, man had even bigger enemies who  attempted to do far greater damage; even to attempt to wipe the Tertiary Solution (Man) off of the face of all creation.

I have to warn you. What I am about to reveal to you from the scriptures is going to be very disturbing; even to the point of great grief and sorrow.

Everyone know the story in the King James English Version of Genesis where the angels who "sinned" came down and had sex with women and giants were born.

We were taught that Angels are not supposed to have sexual intercourse with men and they were punished and locked into the river Euphrates until judgment day.

Well unfortunately that is the furthest thing from the truth. The truth about that story is MUCH MUCH WORSE.

First of all (before I get to the main point) I must inform you that the Angels who "sinned" were not condemned because they had sex with women. They were condemned for doing something far, far, more atrocious.

Angels have been having sex with men since the creation of man even up until this day.

Angels were already having sexual intercourse with men before that (Genesis Chapter 6 Verse 2). It was permissible. Where do you think Cains wife came from? What? Do you think that only a woman can pass genetic information to a man's seed and carry his child for nine months!

You think God cannot? Even God who MADE THE WOMAN?

Anyway, that's for another chapter. Moving right along...

Like I said, they were not condemned because they had sex with women. They were condemned for doing something far, far, more atrocious.

Here is the English King James (incorrect)Translation of the Passage:

Genesis Chapter 6 verse 4:
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown."


In order to understand the nature of their crime you have to look at that passage of scripture in the original Hebrew:

Genesis Chapter 6 Verse 4:
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that"

The original Hebrew for that whole sentence is basically Three main Hebrew words:

"yowm"
"achar"
"ken"

In addition it starts with two Hebrew words:
"nephiyl"
"Erets"

The Hebrew word "yowm" does not mean "in those days" as the King James Version would have it. But, instead it makes a temporal reference. Not just to a specific time, but to time itself (past, present, future).

The second word "achar" make a reference to the past. Not just a reference, but it gives the impression to the "movement to" the past.

The third word "ken" means "afterwards" but not just afterwards. It denotes after a change has taken place. It is the afterwards of a result.

What does this mean? Well in order to understand what it is trying to say you have to look at the FIRST two words:

"nephiyl"
"Erets"

Most people believe that the Angels who sinned were called the Nephilim. That is incorrect. They (the angels) were Elohim only.

The term "nephiyl" is not a reference to who these angels were but rather a reference to what they did. In other words the actions the angels took. The word Hebrew "nephiyl" means to fell or cause to fall. It denotes a meaning of "one who causes to fall". It comes from the Hebrew root word "naphal " which means to make to fall, die, to slay, to smite out, to make lost, to stamp out, OR TO OVERTHROW.

We know that the Hebrew term "Erets" means the earth.

So how did these angels cause the earth to be overthrown?

They attempted to kill all men by altering the timeline. They came from the future, traveled back to the past, injected bad seed into men to corrupt the seed of men and cause wickedness in man, hoping that God would destroy all men in the earth.

and God did just that... :

Genesis Chapter 6 Verse 7:
"And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them."


They (the Angels that sinned) did not like the results of the Tertiary Solution so they tried to change the past. They tried to put a "poison pill" in man's early civilization to wipe man off the face of all creation. And THAT was their sin.

But we see that Creation would not be denied. The Final Protocol is righteous and absolute. The Tertiary Solution would be implemented no matter what:

Genesis Chapter 6 Verse 8:
"But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD"


God later saw what had happened and repented (after man had been destroyed off the earth) and put his bow in cloud to lock in the timeline so that it could not be altered to that extent again.


Genesis Chapter 9 Verse 13:
"I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth."


IMPACT OF WHAT THEY DID

THE SAD PART ABOUT ALL OF THIS IS THE UNTOLD DEATHS OF ALL OF THE MILLIONS OR BILLIONS OR TRILLIONS OR INNUMERABLE NUMBER OF RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE FROM THE PREVIOUS TIMELINE! PEOPLE WHO LIVES WERE EXTINGUISHED IN AN INSTANT!  ALL OF THE LIVES THAT ONCE WERE BUT NOW ARE NOT! ALL BECAUSE THE TIMELINE WAS ALTERED!

WHAT CAUSED THE OVERTHROW?

It would appear that the Angels of God attempted to establish man into his purpose and destiny in spite of the effects of Adam's sin in the Garden of Eden. In other words they chose to ignore the effect of Adam's sin and tried to make him fulfill his purpose . They did not put away the enmity that was embedded within Adam; the enmity that put division between God and Man.

It is obvious that the angel's attempted establishing of a fallen man was not very successful. We know this because we see that a band of Angels returned to the past, altered the timeline by plotting to destroy Man completely out of the Earth (altering the timeline is something angels do regularly to answer prayers and perform purpose).

Jesus spoke of the Overthrow in scripture:

"Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world."

The English word "foundation" that king James translated from the Greek in this scripture is "katabole" which also means to throw down or overthrow (Most of the references in the King James translation of the scriptures translate the biblical words for "Overthrow" " as "Foundation").


You ask: "Abijah I was told that God is Love. Why would HE allow the Overthrow? Why did not HE just stop the Angels or undo what they did?"

Well the answer to that is twofold. One being temporal law and temporal righteousness. God could not stop what was done. Mainly because it (the Overthrow) came from the future. There is nothing He could do at the time (The work bore HIS signature). He did not find out until afterward that what was done was illegal.

THE SECOND ANSWER BEING THAT OUR HEAVENLY FATHER KNEW THAT THE EARTH WOULD BE OVERTHROWN BEFORE IT WAS DONE (I will clarify who the FATHER is later in this chapter. The ANGELS OF God are the ones who Flooded the Earth.):

Matthew Chapter 25 Verse 34:
"Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

We as Christians know that we were predestined to be the head of all. Our heavenly Father seeing that the previous timeline would be brought to nothing, prepared a sacrifice to slay the enmity between God and Man and restore man to his purpose; even the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ. That we in this timeline might CORRECTLY do that which we were created by God to do.


LESSONS FROM THE OVERTHROW

I don't know what happened in the previous timeline. But I don't think it is very hard to figure out.

Because of the enmity that existed it is not hard to imagine the problems that might have existed between man who had been made the head and all of the Elohim who had to submit to a fallen creature. Thus causing a band (who perhaps represented a larger body) to illegally destroy the timeline and all who were made the head along with it.


Thanks be to our Heavenly Father we have been given a second chance!

How can we learn from the mistakes of the previous timeline?

I think we can sum it up in one scripture:

Matthew Chapter 23 Verse 11:
"But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant."

and

Mark Chapter 9 verse 35:
"And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, [the same] shall be last of all, and servant of all."

LOVE, MEEKNESS AND HUMBLENESS IS THE ANSWER.

I ABIJAH TELL YOU THAT IN LOVE THERE IS THE ANSWER TO ALL GOOD THINGS.

IN LOVE NOTHING CAN GO WRONG. IN LOVE THERE IS THE ANSWER TO MAN FULFILLING HIS PURPOSE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Even the scriptures bearing witness:

1st Corinthians Chapter 13 Verse 1:
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity (LOVE), I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal."

and

1st Corinthians Chapter 13 Verses 4 through 7:
"Charity (LOVE) suffereth long, [and] is kind; charity envieth not; charity (LOVE) vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."


IN LOVE NOTHING CAN GO WRONG ONLY RIGHT! :

1st Corinthians Chapter 13 Verse 13:
"And now abideth faith, hope, charity (LOVE), these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity (LOVE)."


Now we can have confidence seeing that the enmity that the previous timeline suffered from has been put away with forever:

Ephesians Chapter 2 Verses 15 and 16:
"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:"

IMPARTIAL LOVE  AND JUDGMENT FOR ALL OF THE ELOHIM.




(BEGINING OF HEADER AND SECTION NOTES: I WILL FINISH AND FILL IN THE PARAGRAPHS LATER)




SAFETY OF OUR TIMELINE IN CHRIST. CONFIDENCE IN OUR PURPOSE. BOLDNESS TO DO RIGHTEOUSLY WITHOUT FEAR BECAUSE WE CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM THE LOVE OF GOD THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS.

THE PARADOX OF ABIJAH AND DUNMAR EARTH

THE PARADOX CREATED BY THOSE (HOLY GHOST POSSESSION BOOK I: CHAPTER 6 - GLORIFICATION OF THE CHURCH)  WHO TRIED TO ERASE MY TIMELINE BUT COULD NOT BECAUSE I AM IN CHRIST AND COULD NOT BE SEPARATED FROM THE LOVE OF GOD. BUT INSTEAD HAVE RAVAGED THE HISTORY OF DUNMAR EARTH CAUSING SUFFERING BEYOND MEASURE INCLUDING THE GENOCIDES IN AFRICA, PARTS OF EUROPE, AND OTHER PLACES IN THE WORLD IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO STOP ME. IN ADDITION, UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS WERE MADE TO ERASE ALL TRACES OF MY LINEAGE THEREBY LEADING TO THE CARRYING AWAY OF THE CHILDREN OF THE CAPTIVITY OF AFRICA.  

ABORTION CLINICS ARE THE MECHANISM FOR ALTERING THE TIMELINE OF THOSE WHO HAVE OFFENDED THE PRINCES IN HEAVEN. THEY TRAVEL BACK SO THAT THEY MAY SLAY THE OFFENDERS WHILE IN THE WOMB. THOSE WHO HAVE OFFENDED THEM ARE ERASED FROM THE TIMELINE.


IT IS FINISHED! IT IS ALL OVER NOW! THE MOST HIGH GOD IN HEAVEN HAS MADE GREAT PROMISES TO THE INHABITANTS OF DUNMAR. EVEN TO ADEQUATELY RESTORE FOR THE ILLEGAL BREACH UPON THE CHILDREN OF DUNMAR EARTH AND THE CHILDREN OF THE CAPTIVITY OF AFRICA.

HE HAS OPENED THE PRISON AND MADE ALL THE PEOPLE AND RACES OF DUNMAR EARTH THE HEAD IN ALL THE EARTHS AND ALL OF HEAVEN.

THE CHILDREN OF THE CAPTIVITY OF AFRICA WERE MADE THE LOWEST IN ALL THE EARTHS BUT NOW WILL BE EXALTED ABOVE ALL NATIONS.

THE WINDOWS AND GATES OF HEAVEN ARE FULLY OPEN UNTO THE CHILDREN OF THE CAPTIVITY OF AFRICA AND UNTO ALL THE PEOPLES OF DUNMAR EARTH!

WE WILL BE VISITED SOON AND THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CARRYING AWAY. BUT THIS SHALL BE A CARRYING AWAY OF JOY. EVEN TO GIVE THE CHILDREN OF THE CAPTIVITY OF AFRICA THEIR OWN KINGDOM AND MANY WORLDS (EARTHS) AND MANY CITIES THAT THEY DID NOT BUILD.

GOD HAS PREPARED GREAT LANDS OF JOY AND RICHES FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY.  

HE WILL SEND HIS ANGEL TO TAKE THE CHILDREN OF THE CAPTIVITY OF AFRICA AND THOSE WHO ARE JOINED WITH THEM BY THE HAND AND WILL LEAD THEM TO THEIR OWN KINGDOM AND EARTHS WITH GREAT ABUNDANCE. EVEN THE PROMISED LAND WHICH WAS PROPHESIED BY MARTIN LUTHER KING. DID HE NOT SAY THAT WE WOULD GET THERE?

FURTHERMORE, BECAUSE OF THE SUFFERING OF ALL OF THE OTHER RACES OF DUNMAR EARTH GOD HAS MADE THE MEN AND PEOPLES OF DUNMAR TO BE THE HEAD OF ALL MEN ON ALL OF THE OTHER EARTHS AND WILL DELIVER ALL OF THE KINGDOMS OF MEN THROUGHOUT ALL THE EARTHS TO THE PEOPLES OF DUNMAR.

IN ADDITION BECAUSE THE BREACH WAS UPON THOSE IN CHRIST GOD WILL ESTABLISH THE CHRISTIANS THAT ARE IN THE WORLD TO RULE AND BE THE HEAD OF ALL OF THE KINGDOMS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD. ALL OF THE WORLDS IN THE HEAVENS AND ALL OF THE WORLDS IN THE EARTH! ESPECIALLY ABIJAH AND THE CHRISTIANS OF THE SEED OF ABIJAH AND CHRISTIANS OF THE CHILDREN OF THE CAPTIVITY OF AFRICA. BECAUSE THE BREACH WAS UPON THEM!

BEHOLD HAS NOT THE LORD ALREADY BEGUN? EVEN A FEW DAYS PAST HE HAS DELIVERED THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY OF DUNMAR INTO THE HANDS OF A CHILD OF AFRICA.

DUNMAR EARTH WILL BE VISITED BY THOSE FROM AFAR AND IN THEIR SHIPS THEY WILL BRING RICHES AND GLORY AND TECHNOLOGY AND UNDERSTANDING AND HEALING WITH EVERLASTING LIFE; ALL TO BE GIVEN TO THE PEOPLES OF DUNMAR. GOD WILL RESTORE UNTO US WHAT IS RIGHT TO COMFORT OUR HEARTS COMPLETELY. EVEN FOR HIS NAMESAKE! GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST! GLORY AND HONOR TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.



(END OF HEADER AND SECTION NOTES - I will fill in the paragraphs later)



THE FATHER AND THE NAME OF THE ANGELS (YHWH)

In scripture it consistently shows that Jehova or YahWeh (YHWH) is the name of the Angels. That is the name that they have in order to operate within all creation.

The King James Version of the English translation of the scriptures incorrectly translates YHWH as LORD, creating that confusion among the saints in making them think that YHWH is the Father that Jesus spoke of. YHWH is not the father that Jesus spoke of. YHWH or Jehova is the name of the angels as proven in scriptures:


Acts Chapter 7 Verse 53:
"Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept [it]."

Here we see that Stephen said that the law was delivered by the angels. If we look at Moses on the mount receiving the 10 commandments from the LORD (as King James Version translated it):

Exodus Chapter 31 Verse 12:
"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,"

The Hebrew word for LORD in this passage is YHWH.

and

Exodus Chapter 31 Verse 18:
"And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God."

With Stephen saying that the Angels of God delivered the Law to Moses then we have to conclude that "the LORD" (as King James version would have translated it) IS NOT THE FATHER THAT JESUS SPOKE OF, BUT WAS AN ANGEL INSTEAD.

You ask: "Abijah, if the LORD is not our heavenly father then who is?"

That is the same question the one of Jesus disciples asked him:

Gospel of John Chapter 14 Verse 8:
"Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."

Jesus reply was that:

Gospel of John Chapter 14 Verse 10:
"Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."



Well If the Father was dwelling within Jesus then we have to conclude that the spirit that was in Jesus WAS THE FATHER AND NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT WE WERE GIVEN AS SOME HAVE INCORRECTLY TAUGHT!


Here we see the first time the FATHER shows up in the new testament scripture:

Matthew Chapter 3 Verse 16:
"And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:"

We know that the spirit that descended upon Jesus was the Father and NOT the Holy Spirit that came at Pentecost. Jesus himself testified of this:

Gospel of John Chapter 14 Verse 16-17:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
[Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."



The key word here is ANOTHER which means that the spirit Jesus had WAS NOT the HOLY SPIRIT WE HAVE.

THE SPIRIT JESUS HAS WAS THE FATHER:


Gospel of John Chapter 14 Verse 10:
"...the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."


JESUS WAS POSSESSED BY THE FATHER!

WE ARE TO BE POSSESSED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT!

Christians unknowingly worship the Angels by worshiping Jehovah and believing that YAHWEH or Jehovah (YHWH) is our heavenly Father.

If you ask most Christians today what the name of our heavenly father is they will answer you with the name Jehovah. That is the WRONG ANSWER!
The name of the father is YAH. HE is the progenitor of both YAHWEH (Jehova) and YAHSHUA (Jesus). Both Sons bear the name of the father "YAH". Both also have different purposes. YAHWEH means "YAH BECOMES" and YAHSHUA means "YAH SAVES". Another difference is that YAHSHUA (Jesus) is made a higher power with greater authority than that of YAHWEH (Jehova). The power and authority of YAHSHUA is equal to that of the Father YAH:

Scripture reference: Jesus on the right hand of the father.

Jesus testified that all power and authority in heaven and earth has been delivered to him (Jesus).

The book of Hebrews also testifying that YAHSHUA (JESUS) has obtained a more excellent name than that of the angels whose name is YAHWEH or JEHOVA (as I have proven earlier in this chapter).


Our heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit are on a higher order than that of the Angels. Being greater and much higher than all principality and power an heaven.


NOT COMPLETE.  I WILL FINISH THIS LATER...

I will finish this later. Check back daily. make sure to re-read the entire chapter because I may make updates to different SECTIONS of this chapter.
Tuesday, Nov 11th, 2008
FEEL FREE TO REPUBLISH, DISTRIBUTE AND COPY THIS ENTIRE BOOK AND ALL OF ITS CHAPTERS!  Just don't change anything and the name God has given me is ABIJAH (Pronounced a-buy-yah). Please do not try to contact me I am not permitted to speak to anyone.



© 2009 Abi Jah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on November 7, 2008
Last Updated on April 10, 2009


Author

Abi Jah
Abi Jah

New York, NY



About
It is not I that live, But Christ that Lives in me... more..

Writing