Kissing Ghouls

Kissing Ghouls

A Poem by otter

The black hair makes me who i am. but thats irrelevant. the people document their experiences for future reference but they burned the tapes! the things ive seen will make you shrug your shoulders and keep on talking. but the beauty was there, open your eyes like its the first time. everything can be new, even deja vu. nothing is ever old, never the same. theres always something different to find, just look. look look look like the man on the cross, he bled for you. he bled pigs blood. the s**t flew from his mouth like the glass i throw. we played catch with our wrists. the beautiful should be revered but the emotions should be severed. the thoughts were impure which made them so clean. cleanliness is empty but why? youre the dirt ill breathe but if i choke its my own damn fault. the words ramble on but thought has ceased. the words mean nothing, take them at face value.

© 2008 otter


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is uniquely awesome...otter! so much energy in your thoughts.
what a message that lies inside the words.

"the beautiful should be revered but the emotions should be severed"

that's my favorite line. there is truth behind it for me, anyways. I can relate.

Excellent writing. This is going in my favorites.

Peace n Light
"look look look like the man on the cross, he bled for you" ~ AMEN!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


A good short write full of emotive and vivid imagery. there is both anger, in my opinion, and passion in this piece. there is much room to expand and develop this write.
I see you are new to the cafe - I hope you find it an inspiration place.
Also on a random note my surname is Otter.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like this. It's different. I'm not so sure what it's about... but some of the things you said in this really stood out to me and I like them a lot.

Welcome to Writer's Cafe :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2008

Author

otter
otter

Carrollton, GA



About
Hi. My name is Sean. Read and criticize me. more..

Writing
Go! Go!

A Poem by otter


Just Wait Just Wait

A Poem by otter



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..