Summary

Summary

A Chapter by Lila Connelly

An unknown is a person born into the supernatural world and adopted at a young age into the human world. If they were ever aware of their supernatural status they have at one point dismissed it as a dream. Growing up human has it's upsides until the exact minute you turn 18, at which point your body forces you to come to terms with the truth.

At age 17 --- --- has already been through much with the sudden death of both her adoptive parents. To avoid social services she has invented an aunt to be her legal guardian. Forging paperwork is inconsequential when her eighteenth birthday is just months away. Besides who would think anything of a supposed workaholic aunt whom no one has ever seen?

 

Chase Wilder has been watching her from a distance since he’d notices a slight shift in her scent and the more he observes the more he realizes something’s not quite right. Pointing it out to his pack mates seems pointless until --- ---- informs him that he’s seen signs too. Although quite rare and almost considered a myth Chase just can’t shake the feeling that --- might be an unkown.



© 2012 Lila Connelly


Author's Note

Lila Connelly
Summary up. prologue still in the works. UGH! wish I could let it out faster. Please be gentle. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on May 12, 2012
Last Updated on May 12, 2012


Author

Lila Connelly
Lila Connelly

NY



About
I go by Lila Grace Connelly. I am 22 years old. I have been writing since middle school and reading avidly since 5th grade. Before that I hated it, but you just gotta find the right genre. I am a very.. more..

Writing