The Story Behind

The Story Behind

A Chapter by A.C. Lei

Dear reader/anyone who may come across this,

I guess it's safe to say no one ever really knows a person, what they're really capable of , who they reallyare, what they think or feel? We, as writers (assuming that some of you are one) know that nothing can be a better way to know a person in depth than the words they say or write. In our case, the stories that we write, the charcters that we create may be something more than just a figment of our imagination. We see glimpses of ourselve in the characters we make, the events in our lives or what we wish to happen in our lives are found within the words of our stories. Fictionally speaking, of course. Non-fiction?

Let's just say this book I'm writing can be some sort of journal of my life, my feelings, my rampant and incessant need to express myself. Now why would you read something about me, a mere stranger? Well, that is a good question - too good that I can't even answer it. However, I can only say that this book, this compilation of poems with words I wanted say, should've said, could've said and still have to say, can be something others can relate to. I hope it's something you can relate to. Everybody has a voice, but admit it, no one has ever had the guts to really use it and say all the words that they want to say. I just hope this book inspires that people who had been trapped in their own cocoon. That their words won't just get stuck at their throat. That they would kniw that somewhere, someone out there can feel what they feel and in turn they would realize that they're not so alone.


© 2016 A.C. Lei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on April 18, 2016
Last Updated on April 18, 2016


Author

A.C. Lei
A.C. Lei

Philippines



About
"I'm a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, hidden by a riddle and guarded by a sphinx." I find inspiration in the darkness, in the hallowed pits of grey and the abysmal smoke of nothingness. Basically, .. more..

Writing
Glass World Glass World

A Chapter by A.C. Lei