Imperfection.

Imperfection.

A Story by Aidan Taylor
"

I wrote this when me and my friend Elaina were talking about me and my ex. She told me I make mistakes so I told her something like this. I wrote this as if it were my ex & I getting back together.

"

Then she said, “ Well we are human, we make mistakes, we aren’t perfect.”

He looked at her paused and continued to say, “Aha but you see my dear, that’s the problem with the world today, humans don’t understand that we are imperfect. If we did then most heart breaks would not happen, people wouldn’t leave, less suicides would be prevented, etc. We hurt the people we love because we aren’t perfect and they feel like the right thing to do is leave even though most of the time it’s wrong. See if everyone understood humans are imperfect then no one would leave and that would be perfect but humans are imperfect so they leave each other. We still look for perfection in people so we can love them but we will never find love in them unless we love their imperfections first and if we do that then we see them as perfect. See real beauty doesn’t come from how perfect you are or try to be it comes from how imperfect you are and how you try and change those imperfections to be a little better. See trying to be perfect is an imperfection because although you try and be perfect you’re not so there's a flaw itself. Yes, we can find perfection in humans but we look for it in the wrong way, for we do not find perfection in perfection itself but we find it in imperfection. Like I said a true human will love you for your imperfections and find you as perfect but they find you perfect and that’s the problem, you seem perfect till you mess up then they tear you apart because you are an imperfect human even though they’re the imperfect ones just because they tear you apart.”

He paused and proceeded to say, “See you my love are imperfect beyond no tomorrow but so am I. I learned to love your imperfections like you did mine and that’s what makes us perfect together. I love you, please never leave me again.”

She looked at him like he was a beautiful broken piece of art, cuddled up against him and said, “Don’t worry I won’t, I’m sorry, I love you, forgive me?”

He then pushed her off, looked at her and forgave her with a kiss while he said in his head, “Of course I forgive you after all I’m imperfect too.”

© 2016 Aidan Taylor


Author's Note

Aidan Taylor
If you're a big time or just well known writer, tell me how I can improve my writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on May 25, 2016
Last Updated on May 25, 2016

Author

Aidan Taylor
Aidan Taylor

CA



About
I'm a young man who loves to write even though I can't write very well. I understand this cruel world as my days go on and I see the true beauty in things as life goes on. I care too much for people.. more..

Writing