Night Light..by Michael

Night Light..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Sara's bathroom was just down the hall from her bedroom. It was too dark trying to get there in the middle of the night so she decided to buy a night light. It was plugged into the socket in the wall as the bathroom now finally had a soft white glow to it. Better than stumbling in the dark hallway trying to get there. She met a young man at a nightclub as they soon started to date each other. His name was Steve. After going out quite a few times, they felt comfortable enough to invite each other over one another's place. Eventually that's when it really became serious as she invited him to spend the weekend with her. By chance they both got up in middle of the night to go to the bathroom. He let her go first as he went shortly afterwards. He returned to her bedroom and said "wow!...that's the same exact night light that I have in my bathroom also. Three years later Sara and Steve went on their honeymoon. Before going to bed for the night, she unpacked an item from her bathroom back home. Sara plugged it into the socket in the wall as the bathroom had a soft white glow to it. By chance they both got up in the middle of night to go to bathroom. He let her go first as he went shortly afterwards. "Nice night light" he told his wife as they returned to bedroom....Maybe an item follows a couple which has a special meaning for the both of them. Case in point in a short love story about Sara and Steve, and their special night light....
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 16 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on June 14, 2014
Last Updated on June 14, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing