Down The Aisle..by Michael

Down The Aisle..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Maria walked down the aisle of a movie theater looking for a place to sit. It was very crowded and the film was about to start in five minutes. She found an empty seat in the fifth row up front. Just in time as the movie began. Halfway through the film, she unintentionally dozed off as her half finished large box of popcorn fell to the floor. The man next to her woke the sleeping lady up and said, "you fell asleep and dropped your popcorn on the floor. This is the best part of the movie so try to stay awake", he said. "Thank you for waking me up, I really wanted to see this film", she replied. Michael introduced himself as they quietly talked to each during the rest of the movie. She shared his full box of popcorn and smiled at his kindness. It was a romantic movie and during the last five minutes they ended up holding hands. Maria and Michael started dating after that evening. They often visited each others homes and watched a movie together. Sometimes one would doze off and wake the other up, then they finished and shared the remaining box of popcorn. One year later they got married. Maria and Michael sat at the wedding table holding hands. Neither one of them dozed off this time as they finished their box of popcorn...Maybe romantic trails starts down the aisle of a movie theater. It ends up down the aisle of a wedding ceremony. Case in point in a short love story about Maria and Michael, where we doze off and hold hands after waking up from walking down the aisle....
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on July 25, 2014
Last Updated on July 25, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing