B 4..by Michael

B 4..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Andrea was playing bingo one night. The last game finally came up as she crossed her fingers to win. B 4 was called and that was what she needed to win. One other person had the same winning number as they both had to share the final grand cash prize of $500. The master of ceremony's introduced them to the audience and then to each other. Her and Andy decided to out that evening and celebrate their winnings. Dinner at a restaurant, then a dance club afterwards. Phone numbers were exchanged when their date was over. He would pick her up the following Saturday evening to see a movie together. He laughed out loud when she told him that her apartment number was B 4 as she also cracked up laughing. Their winnings were spent on each other as both loved one another's company. It was three years later when something really strange had happened. After their wedding they checked into a honeymoon suite at a hotel. Their room number was B 4...Maybe romantic trails has a pattern on the path of love. For Andrea and Andy, it was a combined letter and number which said B 4...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on August 17, 2014
Last Updated on August 17, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing