Yellow Tulips..by Michael

Yellow Tulips..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Beverly stopped off by the side of the road for a few minutes. There was a beautiful field of flowers which she had to look at. Her favorite was there, yellow tulips. Being only ten minutes away from her two week stay at a summer vacation resort, she plucked one yellow tulip out of the field. It was taken with her there. A vase was bought at the souvenir shop to keep it preserved in her room. Beverly just made it in time for breakfast before the dinning room was about to close until lunchtime. She placed the vase on her table and smiled as breakfast was ordered. An item found that would be taken to lunch and dinner as well. Lunch time came at is it sat there as her favorite decoration piece. Benny arrived a little late and missed breakfast. However he was happy to be there for lunch and dinner. His two week stay had just begun. He smiled as he placed his vase on the table before ordering his lunch. It contained his favorite flower, the yellow tulip which he had picked from a beautiful field just ten minutes before he arrived. Beverly noticed this as he was sitting only ten feet away. She just had to approach him and tell of what she also had on her table. That was how they met and both decided to join each other for dinner. Their two week stay was spent together as there was a definite attraction between them. He followed her back home as it turned out that they both lived in the same city and only ten miles away from each other. One year later there were two vases of yellow tulips on their wedding table...
Maybe romantic trails has us stop at a beautiful field of flowers. Then it leads us to a lunch table where it was noticed. Case in point in a short love story about Beverly and Benny, along with some vases of yellow tulips...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

365 Views
Added on August 18, 2014
Last Updated on August 18, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing