Exit 17..by Michael

Exit 17..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Diana kept having a persistent dream at least three times a week. She was traveling on a stretch of highway and suddenly got off at exit 17. The dream abruptly ended but she woke up feeling really good and extremely happy. Diana didn't know why this dream happened and couldn't figure out why that feeling of complete happiness. She would find out one month later. A wedding invitation was received to attend a relative's ceremony whom she hadn't seen in years. It would be the first time that she would go there as this aunt had moved to another city. Driving directions were sent as Diana drove on a long stretch of highway. She smiled when her car got off at exit 17. Another guest their at wedding was introduced to her. His name was Derek. They got along right away and found a lot in common with each other. A few slow dances confirmed their feelings towards each other. There was another wedding she had to go to a little over one year later. It was for her and Derek. Diana smiled and felt very good when approaching exit 17...Maybe romantic trails starts with a persistent yet confusing dream. Then it becomes crystal clear why it all happened when she was about to get off of a long stretch of highway to reach exit 17...Case in point in a short love story about Diana and Derek, where dreams are followed to where we get off and need to go to.
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on September 10, 2014
Last Updated on September 10, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing