Full Circle..by Michael

Full Circle..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Gail would soon turn sweet sixteen which most every young lady looks forward to. He parents planned ahead of time and rented a hall for this special occasion. Most of the guests were Gail's high school buddies and some friends from the neighborhood. A live band was also hired for the entertainment as plenty of food and drinks were catered to. When the band took their breaks, piped in oldies were played through the speakers provided. Every third song was a slow one as those who looked forward to that were satisfied. It was during those slow songs that Gail and the drummer seemed to be staring at each other. During their second break of the evening, the drummer approached her table as Gail's parents invited the young man to sit with them. They watched their daughter and Gary talk as it was sensed that the two of them had an attraction for each other. The young man included her parents in the chat as all four of them got along just fine. Gary was a little shy as at the end of evening he gave her parents his phone number and asked "please have Gail call me"? They agreed as Gary left with a smile. She called him the following Wednesday and their first date was arranged for that Saturday evening. The dating continued throughout the rest of their high school years and even went on right through college. Some years later mom and dad rented a hall once again. This time it was for their daughters wedding. Gail and Gary danced to every slow song that was played that evening...Maybe romantic trails begins at a sweet sixteen party. It follows a path through high school and onto college. It finally sees itself at another rented hall where love comes full circle...Case in point in a short love story about Gail and Gary....
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
Added on October 1, 2014
Last Updated on October 1, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing