Dancing On A String..by Michael

Dancing On A String..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Back in the 50's and 60's was a popular toy known as the Yo Yo. My name is Mike and I remember it very well. It was 1958 when I met my first girlfriend to be. At fourteen years old we both loved that same toy and even had the same colored blue one. Like most young and first time couples, we lost touch with other while growing up. Me and Mandy traveled different paths along with different schools. It was ten years later when the unexpected happened. I was at a local park when I saw a young woman about the same age as me playing with a toy from many years ago. An unmistakably memory of a round blue object dancing up and down on a string. I went over to her and took out something that was also saved by me. We played together just like old times as me and Mandy rekindled what was lost quite a while ago. Two years later we ended up at a place where a lot of young teens dream about. It was at our wedding. The cover of our wedding album signified a path of where we started and where we ended up. Two blue round objects dancing on a string were seen in our hands...Maybe romantic trails starts and ends with a special toy saved over the years. Case in point in a short love story about Mike and Mandy, along with two blue objects dancing on a string...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on October 8, 2014
Last Updated on October 8, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing