Delivery Room Window..by Michael

Delivery Room Window..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Caroline held a newborn baby girl in her arms. The husband waved and smiled at her through the delivery room window. Then she woke up and was disappointed that it was just a dream. Somehow it felt so real and was happening in real life for her. That was the only time the dream occurred, yet it was so powerful that it never left her mind for years to come. The nineteen year old often thought about it from time to time. She became a waitress at a popular restaurant and made really good money from the huge tips for excellent service and friendly personality. The now thirty year old went to work as usual for the late shift at this popular restaurant. It was 10 PM that Saturday evening when she served her last customer. His face looked so familiar but she couldn't place it from where or when. Then suddenly an old dream surfaced as she remembered him waving and smiling from the outside of a delivery room window. Caroline didn't say anything about that to him as it was too bizarre to reveal to a complete stranger. Corey asked her if they could possibly get together for a date sometime. She accepted and the following weekend it happened. It was very hard for her not to tell him about this dream, but she finally did. This made him tell her also of a dream he had which coincided exactly with hers. Three years later their relationship grew as strong as it possibly could. He proposed marriage to her as in her mind she knew he eventually would. They got married six months later. It nine months later that Caroline held a newborn baby girl in her arms. Her husband Corey waved and smiled at her through the delivery room window. Maybe a dream is so very real, that it actually shows a future event that is meant to be. Case in point in a short love story about Caroline and Corey, in a view from the delivery room window....
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
Added on January 7, 2015
Last Updated on January 7, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing