Whitney, Janice, And Marilyn..by Michael

Whitney, Janice, And Marilyn..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Different time periods spanning the 60's right up to 2012. How could there be something in common here? Maybe it was the two best singers of their time along with an actress who had just as many fans. Circumstances had them all found either at home or in a motel room, lifeless and taken away too soon. Millions of fans mourned each of them as contrasting yet unique voices touched the music industry and the people who enjoyed their talented voices and songs. There was a light at the end of the tunnel as each was greeted in their own special way as loved ones welcomed them back home again. Janis Joplin sang with the angels and continued to perform in a place known as Heaven. Whitney Houston did the same as we continue to do what we love the most. Marilyn Monroe still made movies and somehow it was destined that the three of them would meet. Singers and actors admire each other even though they live out their lives in different periods of time. Janis and Whitney watched some new films by Marilyn as the blonde bombshell sat in the front row and applauded her two new girlfriends at upcoming concerts. They all shed tears of joy while in heaven looking down at the fans and media who missed them so much. I personally visit each of the grave sites and leave a single red rose as I applaud before I leave each and every year. I am just a writer of short stories with tears of joy who would like to dedicate this one to Whitney, Janis, and Marilyn...

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on March 17, 2015
Last Updated on March 17, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing