A Special Email..by Michael

A Special Email..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Roberta and Ruth were identical twins, something very special which establishes a really close bond with sisters. They seemed to read each others mind and know exactly what the other was thinking. It was a normal childhood as they grew up together and strangely enough they attended the same public school, high school, and college together. What's even more amazing is that they both got married on the same day at the same age of thirty two and a double wedding. Ruth was diagnosed with breast cancer when she turned forty five. It spread to her lungs and she passed away two years later. Roberta felt that half of her life was missing. One morning a year later she woke up on a Saturday morning and decided to check her computer email. Roberta distinctly remembered that the computer was shut down the night before, but now it was turned on. There was an email from her sister as she shocked and surprised. "I'm doing just fine and am no longer in pain. This place is so beautiful and Heaven is just what I thought it would be. My energy tapped into your computer so I was able to send you this message. Love you so much and will visit you when I can. Love, Ruth"...Roberta cried and then fell asleep with a peaceful feeling in her heart and soul. Eventually her time had come also as her twin sister greeted her at the end of the tunnel. Love never dies, it just continues with a message in an email to let the other know that they alright and happy in their new place. Case in point in a short love story where the bond and love continues from a special email...

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on March 24, 2015
Last Updated on March 24, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing