Down The Staircase..by Michael

Down The Staircase..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Down the staircase in a bar were the restrooms where most eventually had to go to. Harry noticed a long line for the ladies waiting to get in. The men's room was empty as he looked at the fourth lady on the line who was ready to burst. He took her by the hand and said "come with me, our bathroom is empty". It was an offer she couldn't refuse as he said " I'll stand outside and make sure nobody comes in". She did her business and came back out with a huge smile on her face. Her name was Sally as she introduced herself. Ten years Harry had a dream about a bar he used to go to. A past experience played itself out as he helped a young lady into the men's room. Maybe this was a sign for him to go back there and capture what should have been. The bar was still there and after a few beers he had to go down the staircase and use the men's room. Strange how he had to wait on a line to get in. A lady said "our bathroom is empty, I'll wait outside and make sure nobody walks in". Harry and Sally got reunited as they both spoke of a similar dream feeling the need to come back here. After several glasses of wine and beer, they both held hands at their wedding. Together the now married couple walked down the staircase...

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on March 30, 2015
Last Updated on March 30, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing