A Dip In The Pool..by Michael

A Dip In The Pool..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

It was a beautiful day that July fourth weekend. A warm enough temperature of 82 degrees with no humidity. The outdoor pool was packed as all of the tables were filled with the guests staying at this summer resort. Dorothy regretted having picked a table without an umbrella to shade her from the hot sun. Donald noticed her discomfort from only a table away and asked if she would join him under his umbrella. Dorothy accepted his invitation with a smile and big thank you. They went for a dip in the pool together to cool off. A lovely three hours were spent together as they talked with a mutual attraction that could be seen in their eyes. Plans were made to meet in the dinning room for dinner later on. Those original three hours became three days together as neither expected this to happen. He followed her home as it turned out they both lived in the same borough only thirty minutes away from each other. A familiar resort was booked the following summer. This time however it would be together. The outdoor pool was crowded as usual but this time a table was picked that both shared under an umbrella. They held hands as Dorothy and Donald took a dip in the pool. Fast forward to three years from now. An outdoor wedding took place at a resort where they first met. After drinking and celebrating their wedding vows, the bride and groom did the unexpected. The guests laughed and cheered and applauded as the now husband and wife took a dip in the pool...........
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice and sweet. This is an amazing short story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is very sweet, I really liked it :) So sweet that they swam together on their wedding day, like on the day they met :)

I'm new to this site, please be sure to check out my page?
id appreciate all the support I can get :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

8 Years Ago

Thanks for enjoying it. If interested, see my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreis.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

389 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2015
Last Updated on June 23, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing