Rebecca's Revival..by Michael

Rebecca's Revival..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

It all happened in a spilt second without warning. A car sped through a red light trying to get somewhere in a hurry. Rebecca never knew what hit her. A simple routine of walking across the street with a green light in your favor. She floated above her physical body and viewed the incident below, realizing that she was now dead. Drawn to a tunnel with a bright loving light of warmth and caring, Rebecca entered. A choice to stay in heaven or go back to the earth plane was explained to her by a guardian angel. "Unfinished business is the most popular why we want to return", the angel said to her. "It's your decision now". Rebecca had an idea of why she wanted to return. It was to write her final book in hopes of making it a best seller. Her heartbeat returned after ten minutes of being pronounced dead in the ambulance ride to the hospital. She wrote that last and final book of hers which after six months eventually did become a best seller. One hundred thousand copies were sold as it inspired her readers to believe in the afterlife which gave them hope of heaven or earth. One of her biggest fans who was Robert, had his book signed by her. Unfinished business continued as the two of them got married one year later. My name is Robert as I write this story of how I met my wife. And so I share "Rebecca's Revival"....
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 2, 2015
Last Updated on July 2, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing