Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
But Glad They Did..by Michael

But Glad They Did..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Rebecca just turned twenty one years old. She decided to go and hang out in her first bar to see what the singles scene was like along with her new taste in adult drinks. Not familiar with what sometimes happens in this environment, she left her pocketbook under the barstool that she was sitting on. After a few drinks she needed to go to the ladies room. Rebecca forgot to take her pocketbook with her as a stranger who noticed this, carefully removed it when nobody else was looking. Rodney was on the way back from the men's room when he saw what the stranger had done. He tackled the would be thief and restrained him along with others who came outside. 911 was called and the man was arrested. She thanked him with a big hug and kiss as they were introduced after the incident. The next two rounds were on the bartender as Rebecca and Rodney held hands. Three years the groom followed his bride down the staircase to the bathrooms for both ladies and men. He held up her pocketbook which was left under her seat at the wedding table. They both laughed out loud at how they first met, but glad they did...


[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
Added on July 10, 2015
Last Updated on July 10, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing