Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Food For Thought..by Michael

Food For Thought..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Anna decided to have one last outdoor barbeque before the summer was over. She invited five of her closest friends and each of them would be allowed to bring one guest. It was something she never did before as now there would be new people she had never seen. Ten guests showed up that last weekend in August as burgers and hot dogs sizzled on the large open grill. The cooler was packed with ice and a nice variety of drinks as the party began. One of the new people she had never seen before was staring at her hot dog. "Can you fix me one of those"? he asked. It was a favorite of hers and a special way she added a folded up slice of cheese to her hotdog. "That is how I exactly make mine at home", he said with a surprised look on his face. It was then that the new guest introduced himself as Anna fixed a hot dog with a folded up slice of cheese for Arnold. The party winded down and the guests began to leave. Only two were left as Anna and Arnold spent the night together at her home. The former stranger was no longer that as they saw each other very often during the next two years. Five of her closest friends along with others attended their wedding one year later. The bride and groom munched on a hot dog together from both ends, until their mouths met for a special kiss. Maybe love finds its way on a path to a final barbeque of summer. Something to think about for future reference when it comes to food for thought...


[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
Added on July 25, 2015
Last Updated on July 25, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing