Waitress Wendy..by Michael

Waitress Wendy..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

After a night out at the local bar, William decided to stop at a diner on the way home. It was time to sober up with some coffee followed by his favorite late night dinner. A simple cheeseburger deluxe which came with fries and Cole slaw. The waitress was quick in serving him the hot coffee as she noticed he was slightly intoxicated. His dinner came shortly afterwards while sipping down two cups of coffee. "Thank you Wendy" he said to her as he looked at the name tag attached to her uniform. William became a regular customer after that late evening and Wendy was always his waitress as she purposely kept an eye out for him. A mutual attraction that eventually led to their first date. Movies, bowling, dancing, eating out together, and visits to each others apartments became a welcome routine. One year it was at this diner that a special event took place. He opened up a little black and pulled out an engagement ring. "Will you marry me"? He asked in a tone of voice that was heard by all of the customers and staff there. The answer was obvious as Wendy wrapped her arms around his neck which was followed by a long passionate kiss. Some of staff was invited to their wedding along with a few regular customers. He got a little tipsy as so did she at their reception. The crowd stood up on their feet and applauded when the unexpected happened. The bride did a quick change routine in the ladies room. A cheeseburger deluxe for the both of them was served by waitress Wendy....
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

415 Views
Added on October 7, 2015
Last Updated on October 7, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing