Alternate Parking..by Michael

Alternate Parking..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

On Beverly's block, alternate side of the street parking was on Tuesday and Thursday. An inconvenience for her to move the car the night before and search for a spot as the rest of the neighbors had to do also. One strange car took up the last space available just before she was about to get it. He got out of his car and Beverly told him that she really needed this spot for the morning. The stranger who was visiting a friend, understood her situation and parked a block away so she could have her parking space. The following morning they ran into each other when she was leaving for work and he was about go back home. The next visit was on a weekend by this now introduced stranger as Bobby. Not to his friends house, but to Beverly's home at her invitation. His kind gesture the night before plus the attraction they felt for each other led to this weekend get together. Three years later the bride and groom got out of the rented limousine. They laughed out loud and smiled at each other. "No alternate side of the street parking for our honeymoon", they said to each other...


[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
Added on October 29, 2015
Last Updated on October 29, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing



Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5