Reservation for one

Reservation for one

A Chapter by akeisha
"

The dream guy Naheim, makes his reservations.

"
"Wake up Marie!!" yelled her mom, "You are gonna be late for work if you don't" she continued. Marie opened her eyes slowly but in pain because of the now hang over from last nights' drinking is haunting her, "do i have to?" she moaned. "If you wanna keep your job yes"
She finally got a grip of her self and got up looking at her phone Marie's eyes widened with amusement at the time, it was 7:15 a.m. and she needed to get to work for 8:00 a.m. She quickly jumped out of bed and ran straight into the bathroom to take a bathe and get her teeth brushed without any hesitation. After bathing she quickly slipped on her work uniform which she happily did because they were already ironed which buys her a bit more time to comb her hair, put some makeup and  have at least a cup of coffee and some toast.

Luckily got to work 5 minutes late, but her manager excused. "Get to work Steffera" said her manager calmly, "right away" Replied Marie. 
As soon as she got behind her desk, the phone rang, the pitching sound from the telephone speakers irritated the banging headache which Marie was all ready suffering from, she squinted her eyes and picked it up eventually.
"Hello good morning, Marie Stefera from Sandals Grand Speaking, how may I assist you?"
"Good morning, ahh my name is Naheim Marcano from Miami Florida, I am calling to makes reservations for myself at your hotel" 
"Okay sir, just please assist in getting your reservations ready by giving me the information to these followings questions." 
"No problem" replied Naheim. The reservation was made and Marie was at ease. For now.

"There were a number of reservations made while you were away yesterday please be expecting a full day of work today" said her managing whiles placing some files on Marie's " hope you are ready" she continued, "Yes and always" Marie said with confidence trying not to let the tiredness show. "Great" said the manager with a  easy smirk on her face. She then sighed and put her palm on her head, "not sure if I am going to make it today" she said softly remembering the pounding headache in her head.


© 2014 akeisha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on July 13, 2014
Last Updated on July 13, 2014
Tags: friendly


Author

akeisha
akeisha

castries, Saint Lucia



Writing
2 Checking in 2 Checking in

A Chapter by akeisha