2 Checking in

2 Checking in

A Chapter by akeisha
"

Naheim checks into the hotel

"
Marie's phone rings, "hello baby i miss you so much" she said to her boyfriend.
"I miss you too babe" He replied. "So am can we go get some lunch today?" 
"Sure why not" Replied Marie. "Meet you at 12 at the dinners'"
"Okay well i am going to get ready for work now got 2 check ins this morning so i got to be early." 
"Okay, love you"
"Love you too"

"Good morning Steffera" said her manager, "ready to work?" 
"Yes I am" replied Marie with smile.
Marie sat behind her desk and begin to prep and set up for the day's work.

Marie was facebooking with some friends on her phone when she felt someone shadowing her, she retaliated by slowly raising her head.
"Um G-Good Morning," She stammered at the tall fair skinned, soft hair brown eyed guy who was standing in front of her desk in a grey suit, pink shirt and grey tie.
He did not answer, he was too busy lost away in her eyes.
"Uhh" said Marie nervously. She was a bit confused but at the same time stunned of his presence. 
The handsome guy shook his head and said "Um  Good Morning to you as well, my name is Naheim." 
"Um yes, yes according to my clip board you called 3 days ago to make reservations"
"Yes and i had no idea i was speaking to such a beauty"
Marie blushed and silent they both went for a moment.
"Steffera!!" Screamed a co-worker. 
"Yes, yes" replied Marie 
"Snap out of it" 
"My gosh i am so sorry, please fill out this form and return the piece attached at the back" "oh and here's your room key, the number is on it"
"Thank You" Naheim said with a sweet smile, "oh i didn't get your name" he continued.
"it's Marie, Marie Steffera" 
"Hello Marie, Nice to meet you" he reached out his hand to give a formal hand shake.
Marie smiled and shook his hand in return, "please enjoy your stay here sir,"
"Please call me Naheim"
"Okay Naheim, enjoy the rest of you day"
"You too"

............
Marie lay back on her bed smiling to herself, once she caught herself smiling she would try stop her cheeks from blushing.
At that moment in her head it was like a dream, " Omg i can't believe it, I totally embarrass myself, Urgh !!! but he was so hot" "Ahhhhh !!" she screamed " I've got to tell Jeniffer about this"
Marie quickly picked up the phone and dialed Jeniffer's number. 
She ended the call before Jeniffer can pick the phone.
"Omg i totally forgot i had to meet Brad at the dinner" she said to herself in amusement.
She picked up her phone again and dialed Brad's number.
But there was no answer.
Marie Sighed and threw herself on to the bed once again but this time with a frown, it was be the second time in that week she had forgotten that Brad asked her out to lunch.


© 2014 akeisha


Author's Note

akeisha
Tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on July 13, 2014
Last Updated on July 13, 2014
Tags: friendly


Author

akeisha
akeisha

castries, Saint Lucia



Writing