Death

Death

A Chapter by misslovely

The blood stained her new dress as she held her dead mother in her arms, there were at least five or six others that lay around the tavern floors bleeding out onto the wood. Her heart raised as she heard the screams erupted from out side of the tavern, people ran as blood seemed to splash against the window. She was so scared that all she could do was hold her mother and pray, she prayed that what ever was killing everyone in her town that she would be sparred.

She had heard rumors of a man who seemed human but when you touched him he was cold as ice and his eyes were red like blood, she feared these rumors to be true. Her thoughts were broken when the door creaked open and her only thought was to live, so she placed her body under her mothers and hoped she wasnt found, her heart raised and her breathing hitched as she saw the boots walking across the floor. In a blink they were gone and she cried.


© 2013 misslovely


Author's Note

misslovely
This is very short chapter only because I am getting the feel for this site.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this a good beginning to a suspenseful story. I hope you continue it, I would love to read it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Definitely not the worst thing I've ever read. Like the previous commenter mentioned, it's very short. How does it being short involve the site?

A few grammatical errors. Never a great idea to jump knee-deep into blood if you're only in the first chapter or two. It happens sometimes, but this doesn't appear to be a case in which it should. I assume you're going for a horror feel. If so, space it out some into an entire prologue (if that's what this is intended to be.) Think of a slasher flick. Similar principle. They generally go for the idea of an unstoppable murdering psychopath. That's clichéd to the point of comedy. If that's what you're going for, well, good luck, good day.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Despite being very short and having a few grammatical errors, I have to say this was quite an intriguing piece of work. Are you going to write a full chapter here? I'll be able to review it better if there is more to read.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 31, 2013
Last Updated on January 31, 2013


Author

misslovely
misslovely

Bronx, NY



About
My name is Amber, I'm a mother to a beautiful boy. I am creative and I love to write, I'm friendly and love to make friends. more..

Writing
Escape Escape

A Chapter by misslovely


The group The group

A Chapter by misslovely


Sesshomaru Sesshomaru

A Chapter by misslovely