Devastation

Devastation

A Chapter by Alexa

I took it, I didn't know why, I had no reason for it, I was a taker now, I started to breath loudly, my guilt was spreading through my veins, my sanity was falling, I started to realize the huge mistake I've made by choosing this life,I closed my eyes and remembered the moonlight ritual, I passed out most of the time, but I recalled that Emma was the only one who wasn't there, the only one who objected to make me one of them...she was too late...I took three deep breaths and my eyes started to narrow at everyone and everywhere, I was at my new house, it was huge... a mansion for my eyes, Ben was in the kitchen along with Mandy, they both were brunettes, Mandy had dark blue eyes, her skin was a little yellow, and Ben was more pinky and his eyes were green, didn't like them, he seemed like a cat to me, anyway they were preparing the new attack for our preys.

 Callie and Chris were making out in the living room, Callie dark straight hair was all over Chris face, I didn't stay, ugh!

I was only searching for one person in this giant white mansion, I turned around and her ambar eyes were staring at me in the shadows she was leaning in one of the many walls, she stepped closer to me and that was it for my breath, I stopped breathing, her thick black curls were pulled into a ponytail, she was wearing a flowery white dress,along with comfortable white shoes, she looked at me and smiled and then I remembered why I was looking for her, I took her hand fiercelly and ran upstairs to our new room, we entered to the pale blue room, and I sat in our new bed, she sat in the black leather couch...she was panicking, her chest and breathing were louder, I wondered why.

"I took it Emma, I took it...from a person I don't know if he deserves the future I made for him"   Unwilling tears were filling my eyes

She gasped shocked,and then she controlled her face and asked,  "Do I know him? "

I nodded "Riley" 

I didn't see her face, I was remembering Riley's face, white as ghost, eyes lost, when I took his hope, his faith, his dreams, I pulled away before I finished taking everything from him, I didn't left much tough.

She was next to me now and then she held my hand and her peach creamy fingers started to trace the lines of the palm of my hand, she was comforting me.

She stopped and then took my chin, made me look up at her.

" We won't tell them, you didn't know, and he was a bad guy ,we never, no matter how new we are at this,take dreams from  the innocents" she helped with those words, I nodded.

"Why? Why Andrew? why did you picked this life? when I first met you, you had so many dreams..."She trailed off, I turned away holding tears, I recalled what Emma told me when she trusted me her secret, she believed she was an evil, hideous creature, but Ben and Mandy believed they were Gods, and Chris and Callie were more fantastics not really caring about their situation they thought they were aliens, I giggled for the memory, but then I looked at Emma and clearly her mind was in another world, she was crying in silent, I stared, and hugged her.

"Why?" she asked again, she hugged me tighter

"You" I answered simply

"That's the reason I loath myself the most... we are not God as Ben and Mandy think, we are thieves of the night"she whispered ,and tears started to fade all over my face and then she pulled away and her two hands held my face.

" You know why I say this to you, right? She wiped her tears before helding my face and I shook my head without understanding

She sighed and pulled me closer to her, her thin shaped lips kissed mine, and I kissed her back, it was soft, tender, but then, a new force, the kiss started to built in a way neither of us knew how to react, she gasped, and I pulled away a little.

"I love you...that's why"she answered smiling a bit

For me she was the most lovable person in the Earth and as I saw her I realized that I didn't make a mistake for chosing this life, I was with her and that was worth all the sacrifices in the world.

"I love you too" I sincerely said.

She sighed, and I pulled her closer to me the kiss started to build, the passion and desire were filling me...I didn't know what this kiss was going to lead.

  



© 2008 Alexa


Author's Note

Alexa
hope you enjoy it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Are Emma and you vampires or bisexuals, or both? The story has a quite intriguing beginning1

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is really great! You just have to work on the grammar part of it, but other than that, this is a pretty great story! I can't wait to hear what's going to happen in the next chapter..
Good work,
~Lauren

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2008
Last Updated on August 21, 2008


Author

Alexa
Alexa

TX



Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Alexa


Visiting hell Visiting hell

A Book by Alexa