Becoming one of them

Becoming one of them

A Chapter by Alexa

"Amanda! What the hell was in your stupid mind when you decide to take the dreams of all that people?!" Emma was shouting, the living room seemed mad too, she was not happy about the whole justice things Mandy and Ben did, but she did too, never understand why she was so mad that night...she did it monthly, she was a justicier or punisher too.

 "Emma don't be like that! They were all killers is the least they deserve" Callie was trying to be a moderator in this endless fight, but I could see that she agreed with Emma, but she had to be cold in this kind of things.

"We are not Gods" Emma yelled at everybody, I was quiet so was Chris, but I had to be, I was the baby of the house, I had to keep my mouth shut.

"Enough Emma! You knew we had to! anyway you have to calm and teach Andrew how to pick the victims... ofcourse unless you want me..."Ben's eyebrow raised, and a wicked smile was in his face

"I'll do it, Emma don't worry, remember to breath and calm yourself, I'll teach him well, I promise"Callie offered herself has my teacher, my head was full of doubts, I wanted Emma to teach me, but I knew she wouldn't...she couldn't, I glanced and looked at Emma and she nodded to Callie taking deep breaths.

Callie walked out and I followed her, I looked at Emma again and smiled, she didn't respond, I saw a tear falling to her cheek.

We walked from street to street without talking, Callie's eyes were unreadable, and finally we stopped.We were in one of the most disguisting streets ever, I've never imagined that a place like the one I was seeing exist, it was filled with all kind of girls trying to sell their bodies, I saw a drunk guy trying to attack one of them, I was going to help her but Callie's arms stopped me, I glanced at her.

"He'll be your first, wait, she is handling it pretty well" she was watching carefully at them, of course Callie was going to help her too, and then I looked at the girl, she had a razor in her hands and the drunker stepped back, the girl ran away from the scene I sighed with relief.

"He rapped, killed and stole, he deserves to die, but you are going to do something better, you are going to kill his mind" Callie was staring at me and her eyes were cold at the same time filled with anger "Let your new self out"

The words stung hard and good, my new self was out, dying to kill the b*****d, I saw everything he has done, it wasn't like the time with Riley, I took Riley's happiness only for a moment but I was going to take everything from the b*****d, I walked closer to him, the killer was laughing out loud, made me angrier, he smelled like trash, he looked like a normal person, even kind from the outside, he was wearing a tux, and he was around his thirties, he had a dark beard with dark hateful eyes, without any knowing what was I really doing my two hands took his face and my eyes were like burning eyes, I was burning his mind...his dreams...his faith, he was screaming, I didn't care, I couldn't stop, and then I saw his skin white as ghost and his eyes were finally lost forever, and I stepped away from him leaving him in the street, only mind killed, I remembered Riley's face there was no comparassion, this guy was thousand times worse than Riley, I was feeling stronger, but at the same time guilty...Emma was right we weren't Gods, I was with Callie now, and she stared.

"Good, Mandy and Ben will be pleased, let's go home" Callie's eyes were almost crying, not because I did good, but because something else...

"Callie I don't want to do it too often"I said sincerely, she glared at me and sighd in relief, I hope.

"Don't worry you won't, you'll be like Emma, Chris and I, Emma will be happy to hear what you just said"   She smiled, I smiled her back and I was now one of them.



© 2008 Alexa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I suppose they are vampires, well, that answers my question if they are. This was your initiation

night as you tackle one of your first victims.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 21, 2008
Last Updated on August 21, 2008


Author

Alexa
Alexa

TX



Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Alexa


Visiting hell Visiting hell

A Book by Alexa