chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by alison

CHAPTER 2

‘Jane, Jane’ the nurse called out. Jane with all hope went inside. The doctor had been waiting to talk about her mom, Patrisha.

 ‘Well looks like the surgery went, quite well.’

‘Oh thank god! Thank you doctor, for everything! Can I see her? ‘

‘Yes, u may ‘

Jane ran to the room and sat next to her. Her mom was pretty relieved as you may say. Jane wanted to tell her mom about Derek coming back but she told herself that it wasn’t the best time to bring the topic of Derek now, as she was just done with a surgery.

The next day, Patrisha was discharged and they went back home. They both were really happy with the progress and both were filled with joy, especially Jane. Jane thought to herself that maybe Derek wouldn’t actually be back, because clearly he hasn’t shown up. Jane went and checked up on her mom. She seemed fine, she told Jane to sit next to her for a while because she needed to talk to her.

‘What is it mom, you okay?’

‘Maybe I should ask you that, Jane , darling, you may say you are fine but as a mom who was there for your entire life , I know when u feel down, or upset or guilty and my senses are telling me that u are feeling all of those things. Am I Right?’

Jane felt opened at that moment even thought she didn’t tell what had happened , she knew she had to.

‘Mother, uncle Derek is back’

Patrisha was shocked but still happy. ‘Is it so? Why didn’t you tell me earlier? Isn’t this a good thing?

‘Good thing? Last time I saw him he was pointing a gun to your head.’

Patrisha stopped her there. ‘Jane, language. How do u know about this? She said guiltily

‘I know mom, I know a lot of things, and you say that I don’t open up a lot, but I think the problem is that you aren’t telling me the things supposed to know’

‘I am 18. I can handle it’

Patrisha wasn’t really happy about this. While she was thinking about what to say to her daughter. Jane really hoped she would say something to her. ’Darling, Jane, fine, what do you want to know?’

‘To start with, what really happened with you and Uncle Derek, what made him and you, not talk to each other for 13 years?’

Just as Patrisha opened her mouth, the doorbell rang. Jane went and opened the door. Standing in front of her was Uncle Derek. Jane felt scared the moment she saw him. But he didn’t say anything to her, he entered the house and saw Patrisha and gave a hug. He was really sweet to her, but Jane knew this isn’t his real character. Patrisha seemed very happy to see Derek, he was really sweet to her that she was completely blinded of his real evil personality. Jane wanted her mother to know what he had told her in the church. Derek completely took Patrisha in his hands.

End of chapter 2-------

 



© 2018 alison


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 18, 2018
Last Updated on May 18, 2018


Author

alison
alison

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by alison