Awareness

Awareness

A Poem by Alfred Kukitz
"

A summation into my final understanding of life.

"

The winds blow older now, one can hear aged wisdom in his ears. The blooming of each moment all came back to him. They all seemed dreamy; they all seemed to fit this mold of existence. Smiling wryly he pondered this random trip through life questioning the very seat of inward reasoning. Coming forth he rejoiced in all the miracles that befell him. The intuitive underpinnings that lead to God, Himself.

   Neatly tucked away in the solitude of the moment he logged this twist of faith. Now gazing at the night line of midnight he felt God surrounding his entire awareness.

© 2015 Alfred Kukitz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can't review this any better than the others but I do agree, the formatting is nice. The last line however, summed it up with the breath of wisdom indeed. Great writing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Laura how sweet your response was to my poem. I was totally enchanted. Remember this you sweet mother: you are as God in your relationship with your child for you bring to all mankind a new wonder in our age.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is very abstract and grandiose. I wish I could feel God's presence sometimes, which since having a child has been clouded out of my consciousness in my great exultation of my child who was recently an infant. Now that he is older and I have been more separated from him that spell has been broken though it is a good memory. I hope because you are older you know something that we don't. Though I depend upon my elders daily, I don't understand the ones completely in my life nor can I be the only one to give them joy in life. I say that because I have so many single elderly relatives. We ought to do all these things. It is a great thing to feel God surrounding one's entire awareness.

Posted 9 Years Ago


It's turning into a croweded avenue. Thanks KL!

Posted 9 Years Ago


I like the format and the style of this piece, it fits well with the theme and the dreamy thoughts within.

Posted 9 Years Ago


dear Alfred... I enjoyed your poem,
Awareness. I have experienced my entire
life pass before me, so I understand the
possibilities. truly... Pat

Posted 9 Years Ago


Well this place is getting crowded. Thank you both for your surprise visit.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Neatly tucked away in the solitude of the moment he logged this twist of faith...beautiful line Alfred! I really enjoyed this poem of yours, took me on a journey of understanding as I read this! Well done!

Posted 9 Years Ago


dear one... Angels do whisper in our ears.
I do believe in our spirit and poetry is
very spirit filled. May your days be full of
lovely revelations. truly... Pat

Posted 9 Years Ago


Hi Ana! It was nice of you to visit. I know this piece by heart and I never memorized it.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1260 Views
64 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2015
Tags: awareness, intuitive, God, reasoning

Author

Alfred Kukitz
Alfred Kukitz

Deering, NH



About
Yes, I'm still here. Just jazzing up my about me story. Sorry I don't die at the end. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Aware Aware

A Poem by Sami Khalil


Ashen Ashen

A Poem by Sami Khalil