Three

Three

A Chapter by allyjuneg
"

This works is also posted on Wattpad. :)

"

Chapter Three

I really wasn't sure what to do. I was honestly shocked that he had even cared to try to find me. While I thought about what I should do, I did some online shopping having everything delivered to my door. First, I got some new clothes and shoes. That was my main priority while I was there. I even bought myself a winter coat even though I knew it would eventually get stolen from me like all the others. It wasn't my money and I honestly didn't care what I did with it.

I also bought myself a new backpack that could hold ten bottles of water, a small medical kit, my knives, and a change of clothes. It was a small thing that could be obscured under my shirt to make me look like I was pregnant so that people would leave me alone.

I was on day three of my luxurious stay when I heard a knock at the door. I quickly ran to my bag and pulled out my favorite dagger. Better safe than sorry I always say. I heard another knock on the door. Impatient much?

I walked up to the door looking for a peephole, quickly realizing that there was not one in sight. Crap, I was going to have to answer the door blind. I started panicking, but I took a soothing breath and got ready for the worst. I opened the door slowly and saw a tall man with blonde hair smiling back at me.

“Hello miss,” he said with a smile on his face.

“Hi,” I said.

“Sorry for my interruption, but I am with the FBI. May I have a word with you?” he said with a guarded expression.

“Sure, just let me tidy things up a bit,” I said sweetly, faking a smile.

I closed the door slowly and listened through the door for any sign of movement. I heard him digging around in his pocket for something. A few seconds later I heard a dial tone through the door and then an answer.

“Did you find her?” a deep anxious voice said.

“Yes. I think I have. As soon as I have her in custody, I will bring her to you for further interrogation.”

“Alright. Good work. I knew that you were my best friend for some reason,” he said appraisingly.

“Look Ash, I don’t know why you are so intent on finding this girl.”

I didn’t stick around to hear anymore. I ran to the counter and picked up my bag and windbreaker slipping them both over my shoulders. I then ran to my new boots and laced them up as quickly as possible. I came across the wallet that I stole when I first got here and stuffed it into my pocket hoping that there was some cash in it.

I ran around shutting everything off. Pleased that it looked like I had never been here, I went to the door and set my backpack down and took out my dagger. I turned on the entrance light and took a deep breath, hiding the dagger behind my back.

“Alright, you can come in now,” I said as I opened the door.

He was still on the phone, distracted as he walked in. I didn’t even give him a second glance as I took my light backpack and flew out the door closing it behind me. I was about halfway down the hallway when I heard a voice call behind me.

“No you don’t!” he screamed at me and bolted right after me.

Damn, what a long hallway. I thought to myself as I looked back and realized that he was gaining on me fast. I realized that I wasn’t going to make it to the elevator and get away. Looks like I was going to have to fight this dude.

I pulled out my dagger, flung my bag on the ground, and turned around ready to face him in a matter of seconds. His eyes widened as he saw what I did and he came to a screeching halt in front of me. I took on a fighting stance and his eyes widened as he realized that I was going to fight him.

“Listen here, Missy. I don’t fight girls, so if you think that you are going to fight me, you are most definitely wrong,” he said as he pulled out his gun.

“So you are going to shoot me instead?” I asked with wide eyes.

“Of course n-”

I didn’t let him finish. I wasn’t going to let him shoot me. Trust me, bullet wounds suck to heal without medical attention. I threw myself at him and hit him in the elbow crease so his gun flew out of his hand five feet away. I then threw him on the ground, using his own body weight against him. It knocked the breath out of him and he winced in pain.

Before he could do anything about it though, I was on top of him with my dagger pressed against his throat. His eyes widened in shock, but he didn’t say anything. He was still trying to catch his breath, so I took the liberty of interrogating him.

“Who the f**k are you?” I growled at him.

Completely ignoring my question he asked, “Where did you learn to fight like that?”

“No a*****e. You answer MY question first. Who the hell are you?!” I said with rage slowly pushing my dagger up against his throat reminding him that I was the one in control.

“I told you who I was,” he said.

“That is not good enough. Tell me who you are or I will carve my name into your face. It may not be a long name, but I know bubble letters,” I spat at him.

“And what would that name be by chance?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I said sarcastically.

“Well, I would like to know the name that I will wake up with carved into my face since there is no way in hell I would be telling you anything,” he said lightly.

I thought to myself. Why shouldn’t I tell him? I was going to do it if he didn’t spill anyway.

“Belle,” I said, “My name is Belle. So are you going to spill the beans or will I get to practice my art?” I asked.

“Never,” he said determined.

“Well, I hope you like pain,” I said as I raised my other knife toward his face.

I looked into his eyes, searching for a sign that he was going to tell me something before I ruined my chances of finding out any information. I then saw his eyes flicker to something behind me before I felt a gun put to my head.

“Get up slowly and drop your weapons on the ground,” an angry voice called from behind me.

I dropped my knives and stood up.

“Now, I want you up against the wall.”

I closed my eyes and backed up to the wall as I heard the two men exchange greetings with each other. I heard the one on the ground get up and pick up my knives and unzip my bag to go through it.

I peeked through my eyes to find that they were both looking into my bag with their backs partially turned. Wow, they certainly don’t know how to handle this situation very well. This was my chance. I spun around and took off running toward the elevator.

“Oh, you aren’t getting away from me this time, sweetheart,” I heard him whisper.

As soon as I heard the words, I felt myself being slammed up against the wall. His rock hard body was pressed up against mine and I could feel everything. When I say everything, I mean everything. I kept my eyes closed and could feel the electricity jump between us. I clenched my jaw trying to get a hold of myself, ignoring the feelings that were bubbling up inside of me.

Satisfied that I had gotten to the point where my eyes would not betray my reaction to being this close to him, I opened my eyes slowly. Only to find those piercing blue eyes that haunted my dreams looking into mine. I felt the prick of a needle go into my neck and my mouth formed into an ‘O’.

The last thing I saw before what I was sure was a tranquilizer took effect was those deep, blue eyes looking into mine as I faded into darkness. 



© 2012 allyjuneg


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazing! Keep going!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ahha! I can't wait for more! Please update soon! (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on December 2, 2012
Last Updated on December 2, 2012
Tags: teen fiction, love/hate relationship, romance


Author

allyjuneg
allyjuneg

Wolsey, SD



About
My name is Allyson and I love to read. I also like to write. :) My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys...and I know they suck sometimes, so don't make fun of me. I am a very happy person, always smili.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by allyjuneg


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by allyjuneg