Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by allyjuneg

Chapter Four

I woke up slowly and rubbed my eyes. Where did I fall asleep? I slowly stretched feeling my bones crack. I was wondering where I was when suddenly everything that happened came rushing back. Crap. This was so not happening.

I remembered everything that had happened; the fight, a bunch of talking, and him.

He was just a reminder of what I would never have; a good life. I never asked for much, only taking what I needed. Surely he would have no intention of getting me back for the meager amount of money I had stolen from him.

A sudden click of the doorknob that I had just noticed brought me back from my thoughts. I immediately scrambled up from the bed I was laying on and stood up. A sudden wave of dizziness suddenly overcame me and I almost fell over making me wonder how long I had been out. I looked around the room frantically for a place to hide. There wasn’t much time for me to get anywhere so I darted into the bathroom and closed the door without a sound. There was a lock on it and I quickly turned it hoping that it would keep whoever it was in the room out.

I heard the door open all the way and slam into the wall with a lot of force. I jumped slightly at the loud noise and my breath caught in my throat. Whoever just walked in had every intention of waking me up. Luckily I had been not a moment too soon at darting in here.

I head a deep voice boom the subtle word ‘s**t’. The man must have realized that I was not in the bed like expected. I then heard slow footsteps walk toward me, the wooden floor creaking with the added weight. I then heard a slight knock on the door making me hold my breath.

“I know you are in there,” I heard the deep, masculine voice muffled by the wooden door say.

I didn’t realize that I had slid down the door with my knees giving out until I felt the cold, hard floor under me. The coldness of the wood shocked me, making me inhale a sharp breath. I was sure that it was Ash on the other side of the door.

“Let me in, now. I can hear your heart beating erratically proving to me that you are on the other side of this door.”

He heard my heart beating?! How in the hell did he hear my heart beating? I tried to slow down my breathing, because surely that was what he meant to say; that he heard my breathing.

“If you do not let me in, I will break this door down. You wouldn’t want that, now would you, Belle?” he said with an air of authority.

I slowly started to drag myself up from the cool floor willing my knees to lock so that I could at least stand. I felt my knees finally get stronger and walked over to the toilet with a plan forming in my head. Just as I got past the enormous shower I heard him start talking again.

“Alright, but don’t say I didn’t warn you,” he said with an audible sigh.

I had no idea what I was doing and before I knew it, I flung myself into the shower, closing the sliding glass door behind me and shrinking back into the farthest corner from the door. I head the door crash open with a thud making me nearly jump out of my bones. I waited for another sound, but only heard silence.

My heartbeat picked up and my breathing hitched when I saw a dark outline walk up to the frosted glass door. I heard him chuckle as he slowly opened the door.

The first thing I looked at was his eyes. The dark blue shined back at me with amusement evident in them. I was mesmerized by his eyes, like they were almost beckoning me to him. He was the first to break the stare down. I was still looking into his eyes and saw them move up and down my body. Just seeing him look at me that way made me shiver, but why I shivered I had no idea.

He was no longer wearing the dark attire that he had on the night he kidnapped me, but was looking dashing either way. He had on a figure hugging white shirt, which left little to the imagination, and loose jeans that made him look like a model right out of the magazines. His hair was tousled slightly and there was a smirk plastered on his face.

I then realized that I had probably been staring at him openly and felt myself blush. Gah! Why did I have to get kidnapped by a man that I was obviously physically attracted to? It’s just my luck, I know.

“Checking me out, I see?” he said quite smitten.

I blushed and it made him smirk even more, if that was possible. I was about ready to reply something smart-assed, but I stopped myself. What am I doing?! Making small talk with my kidnapper, I must be out of my freaking mind! I mentally slapped myself and put on my poker face putting my guard up. I had to show him that I wouldn’t go out with a fight.

“Why am I here?” I growled at him.

That shocked him. He looked a little taken aback by my sudden change in mood. The smirk was no longer plastered across his face. Instead, there was no emotion in his expression at all.

“Why should I answer you, thief?” he said back.

“Because,” I said taking a step forward, “you kidnapped me!”

He slowly started to stalk towards me, but I held my ground knowing that he would take my backing down as a victory for him. I would give him no such joy.

“You do not,” he said coming within a foot away from me forcing me to look up at him, “have anything against me,” he finished.

He looked down at me, just challenging me to verbally duel with him. I was more than happy to oblige considering my kidnapper seemed to think that he didn’t kidnap me at all.

“You son of a b***h! What makes you think you have the right to just bring me here and keep me from leaving? I may be a thief, but at least I am not a liar!”

Oh, boy. That must have struck a cord. The next thing I knew, I was pushed up against the wall roughly with his hands on my wrists. I could feel the sparks from his touch and I slowly started to relax into his touch. His body heat was consuming me and I felt like I could just melt into his arms without a care in the world.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I had to mentally slap myself once again. I opened my eyes to see his angry blue ones staring back at me. I could still feel the sparks, but they were a distant humming in the background as I struggled against him.

He was extremely angry and my struggling only made it worse. I kept struggling as I stared into his eyes. I saw his blue eyes change into a yellow before he snapped his eyelids over them concealing what had just happened.

I then saw a flash of white out of the bottom of my eye and my eyes flickered to the white, curious. Realization dawned on me as I looked at the two tips of white protruding from his mouth. Were t-t-those f-f-f-fangs?!



© 2012 allyjuneg


Author's Note

allyjuneg
Probably some grammar problems. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on December 17, 2012
Last Updated on December 17, 2012
Tags: love/hate, romance, supernatural


Author

allyjuneg
allyjuneg

Wolsey, SD



About
My name is Allyson and I love to read. I also like to write. :) My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys...and I know they suck sometimes, so don't make fun of me. I am a very happy person, always smili.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by allyjuneg


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by allyjuneg